Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tatyana Zykina - "Me and my expectations"

After an unsuccessful attempt, a singer league show business debut with the material "sense of reality" are recognized Tatyana Zykina the album "Another deep" personal and insinuating with his inner desires, hopes, and not consulting the producers. CD. Navigator Records, 2011. Genre: Indie Rock, Acoustic Rock This standard was not designed for stadiums, and therefore found an echo in the hearts of the less extended melomanskoy audience. Dialogue with a small audience of fans continues. Concert program "Piano Spring", which was released on CD in the spring of 2011 In the fall she took on more personal things. Hence the title of the new album, "I and my expectations," is presented in accordance with the new songs. Tatyana Zykina - "Me and my expectations:" Most of the songs with heavy personal experiences Tatyana Zykina penetrated. Autumn - time for romantic and melancholy, sad time. Says Ton sadly many of the songs completely. At the time of the year in which they were issued When listening to songs like "Your House" and "Here and Now" is a persistent feeling of hopelessness, sadness. Tatyana Zykina depicted as women who had experienced the bitterness of losing a loved one tired. The singer describes the main song on the album "No Reasons", "The name of the album - it's a line from a song, which I think is crucial to the plate. Most of the other songs - has its echoes shades and - the action and emotional range. I do not know how to go through it, get used to it and stop every word like a nail put in my heart. I am proud of my work and happy to live a life that led me to this board. "Heavy with the singer, not to agree: The words tracklist Tatyana Zykina -" Me and my expectations ": 1 Here and seychas2 Both neba3Ne bothers me vesny4 your dom5Mr Foxy6 reasons net7Pravilny chelovek8 I want a part of this dream oseni9 LUN10 If go wrong. is guilt Search do not let me because if someone blame me and my expectations -. Could the motto for the record Another central part number can be used as the song "I wanna be a part of this decrease," in which Tatyana Zykina sings on incompatibility. . the outside world, with his own inner world Vivid poetic metaphors and music solutions allow you to pass on the full hysterical lyrical experience However, the track list is a place for the light of the positive emotions. the song "The Right Man" and "Long" sounds in a more optimistic vein. When the main musical component previous studio album, "The Other depth" was the electronics and guitar passages on this album Tatyana Zykina a fuller sound, musical instruments like French horn, cello violin, piano, organ, and other woven. As a key advantage is the complete break from pop-rock, which is why the singer is now very difficult to call, can be seen "second Zemfira." After trying his hand at jazz, pop, rock, electronic, Tatiana, seems to find the music you've completely based on their inner feelings - a soft intelligent indie. Perhaps this is not the limit, and the singer will continue to experiment with the genre. To answer this question, it is necessary to wait for the next album. Dmitry Prochukhan "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Rating: 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment