Sunday, June 30, 2013

The film is to be released in October by Peter Mamonov

Director Sergei Loban a documentary about Peter Mamonov "Mamon-Loban." This is the third experience of working with director Peter Mamonov - before this was the film "Dust" and the feeling MIFF "Chapiteau-show." In the new film Mamonov is not just an actor - and the main character, and full cooperation. "The idea was to me, - says Mr. Intermedia Mamonov -. Sergei Loban helped to mount me and to remove We were friends, and I was very important to such a professional and friendly look at the matter from the site to have therefore called.. ". Mamon-Loban" I painted the whole thing for us oblozhechke funny: First, he holds me in his arms, and then I sat down on his neck, and he gave me happiness I gave my father to see a movie Dmitry Smirnov, white. I have not made a mistake somewhere. because that's not where I often mention the name of God seriously and such things, but with a kind of ironic in this shadow. Generally, it is necessary to see. we will try carefully the name of God But taken as it happens, not for us to say again -.... estimated a picture at an auction we have all tried to be clean, honest and funny now a vanity Everyone else on TV extolling the people praised And I shamelessly. think as if their little uryt. And I think we should assume all of this is to be projected. DVDshka now comes as a movie called "Mamon-Loban." There, I say, "I-I-I-I- . I "Peter Mamonov first 20 minutes of the people think," All right, the man was on the roof "And then they start laughing and realize how horrible it is. self-praise, self-respect and love for his beloved - it is the main cause of all our ills. Invested in us a sense of love, and we are to love wrong. We love each other instead of loving others. "DVD, as well as all previous Mamonova videography is" Office Exit "Oleg Kovriga be released. The premiere of the film" Mamon-Loban "will be at the CHA 22 October. 19.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment