Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tatyana Zykina: beauty and love - something that faced with the realities

Tatyana Zykina said what lullabies she heard as a child. - What kind of a lullaby your mother sang as a child? - Both my mom and dad are very musical, even though they both were engaged in a lifetime of technical professions. Mostly my mother sang to me before going to sleep, "Sleep, sleep my darling, go," and I remember that I am particularly fascinated by the line "fish in the pond were asleep." Somehow, it was more mysterious. Frankly, I am at all, except for this line, there is nothing I do not remember. Maybe it's because the end of the song is already sinking into sleep, so did not know what it is in the song, it's all over. And above all I do not fall asleep to the songs and the sound of the TV in the next room, my sister called it "hear and sleep." Tanya Zykina. Archive photo - What is the best way to cook your mother? - Mom, generally well prepared, however, and very conservative. At home we have always, even in the most difficult times, there was good food "from an ax." Since the summer, dried sorrel, Mom cooked winter soup with him, and at the weekend were cakes or cookies. Most stocking cookie recipe - "through the wringer." Now I just dough, no filling, no glaze, and consider the main concern, it's not just bullets, and a handful of curly pasta extruded through a meat grinder. It was delicious! But the truly masterful kitchen mom get complex things - like zeppelins. My grandmother was a Belarusian, and from it we have this authentic recipe. Must be very small, in a special grater, chop the potatoes, then decant squeeze, make this dough, which is then wrapped in the meat filling. Oblong great Zeppelins are cooked in steam. This is a very labor-intensive dish that my mother cooked rare. Now I do not eat meat, so I can not appreciate my mother specialties. When I come in Izhevsk, cooks it easy for me porridge and soups. - What is the first gift you my mother? - I'm ashamed to say, but I think it was something to do at school, at work in preschool or elementary school. Whether chasing - we were given pieces of thick film and I decided to press her a dove or a board with burnt on her figure. I do not remember what the name of the burn unit, but the classroom is always deliciously fragrant bath. And once in a pioneer camp I made her wooden earrings. We had a circle for working with wood, and you had the most beautiful pieces of quality wood to grind for a long time, then lachit ... I have big earrings in the shape of petals. I hope it really nice as I have in mind. And when I grew up and began to make money, I wanted to spoil my mother as a woman. I like her expensive perfume or a beautiful pashmina, or simply to give flowers or delicious sweets - these simple things simpler improve to the mood of a woman. - What do you think about the role of a lullaby to a child's education think? - I hope that the child convey musicality and love of beauty. My mother has excellent hearing and a pleasant voice, so I spoiled a good song, but if there is no hearing, no voice, I think, before going to sleep better, to tell a story. Generally, beauty and love - the little that can be met by the realities of the world. And if you can in everything you do, the little man who grew up in such an atmosphere, it will learn to generate beauty and love. I think, not to ruin the child's mind of the artist - a difficult but important task. - What is the most important thing you learned from your mother? - I am very grateful that she taught me to be a good hostess. This ability is not easy, as a witty conversationalist and responsible professionals. And yes, it is for girls now in short supply. I feel incredibly proud when she is at my house and sincerely praise the way I have arranged everything, how I cook, how to handle the economy. I'd really wanted to in the days when they had young children and the mountain of homework - were the technical advantages we have now. Then had a dishwasher, a good washing machine, grinder, blender ... But they had to hand, to do it yourself, and me shudder, how hard it is then necessary to think women in general. I always try to keep this in mind, not to relax. For example, I can not imagine how you wash a mop in the house, not your hands. This is totally unacceptable! Only the hands reach every corner and deletes each spot. Not to say that I am paranoid after pharmacy cleanliness in the house, but I know that the conditions for yourself and your home - I told them about my mother. Tatyana Zykina perform at the festival "Dove" on 27 November. Using the "Piano Spring"

No comments:

Post a Comment