Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tatyana Zykina miraculously allowed to break into the jazz life

Presentation Concert reissue Tatyana Zykina "Another depth" and "The Piano vesna_live" was in the capital on 29 September CHA instead. The singer appeared on stage in a black evening dress and accompanied by keyboardist Oscar Chuntonova sang "Here and Now". Joined in the middle of the song with the tandem play bongos Gennady Lavrentiev, turned on during the concert also periodically with the violin and acoustic guitar. - Decided without considering the autumn song play - just Zykina and turned to the rhythm section has already participated: "I want to be a part of this fall." Then, the singer said that the concert with almost the beginning of the last license plate "I and my expectations," and explained that one of his favorite pastimes, "Mr. Foxy ". Emphasis on these blues song, Zykina Chuntonov snaps while running his fingers. After pressing the "Your Home" Artist defiantly declared: "And now another pair of shoes - the song" Easy "." Representing musicians Zykina public focus in the newly arrived group in a double bass Paul Protasovo out and expressed the hope that it will be "long-playing" for their team. In gratitude, the rookie played solo in the introduction, "Chuck and Huck." - I often ask Oscar: Well, what is it to be found in jazz? - Have the revelations about the singer in the song. - I have to be even a bit uncomfortable his musicians because I feel closer to the music easier. Suppose I - cocktail, and they - the wine. But thanks to the song "Chuk and Gek" I could jazz allowed to break into your life. And you know, I'm in love! I'm experimenting with different musical styles went even further. For example: "What I did" was played in the tango, and sounded an encore "Girls know" Tatyana Zykina Oscar Chuntonov presented in an acoustic format. Before the final "I have my" singer reminded the audience of the concert event: "Today, we have published a new edition of our album on the label Navigator Records Previously they were only in samizdat - as in the Soviet era. ". After the speech, the CHA musicians staged a signing session. Intermedia

No comments:

Post a Comment