Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Varvara for "Origins" at the family estate of Pushkin

Varvara Show Musical Performance "Sources" at the family estate of Pushkin. Varvara Show Musical Performance "sources" as part of the 45th All-Russian Pushkin Poetry Festival in the village of Mikhailovskoye. "In November of last year, the premiere of my concert in Pskov - says" show business news NEWSmusic.ru »Barbara. - The front desk staff was so friendly, I promised to come back. Immediately after the show I was invited to participate in the Pushkin celebration. Of course I did not hesitate to give his consent. A stay at the family estate of Pushkin, and even a concert - a dream for any artist! This is the place where you were born famous lines of the poet: "I remember a wonderful moment ..." I hope that the time spent in St. Michael, will be permeated with a special status. The nature of this place is special, it has a lot of inspiration from that attracts thousands of people from around the world. "Musical Show" Origins "45 All-Russian Pushkin poetry festival in the village of Mikhailovskoye 3 to 5 June instead. Barbara speech planned for June 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment