Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ani Lorak a video for the song "Light it heart"

Ani Lorak kindle the hearts of his fans and sings of love that fills the heart. Energetic, full of hope and inspiration - this song would be a good gift for any music lover. Ani Lorak: "Light it heart" - a new step for me, as in the works, and in cooperation with a new author. This song has coincided with my mood, turned my heart and I wanted them to. In my repertoire "The track" Light it heart, "which is the third single from this year and will go into the next album, the singer, has this creative experiment Written Shakeevym Erkeshem -. Kazakh author of the popular songs of the band A-Studio" Unloved , "" Stop-night "," girl in a white dress "was immediate Anna sense and find an echo in the hearts of the audience, the singer had to film the song Ani Lorak Ani Lorak." Selecting a song and the filming is always very exciting for me. First, you select a song, then think about the concept, and then comes the most important point - the choice of director. I liked the work Eugene Timokhina. He has a special look, interesting solutions, and most importantly - video quality. Originally wanted this work was unusual for me, I take a new step in creativity. And I made the move to Eugene. I wonder in the new images embodies in order to live a new life. And when we met with the director, we immediately formed understanding, we feel each other's creativity. "In the video clip Ani Lorak from the public displayed in a new way for them - an open, slightly cheeky, sexy amazon, embodied in the Queen goes to their loved one. Ani Lorak Ani Lorak:.. "I worked on the video Like the previous video will be another modern choreography, new movements, bright images, exclusive designer dresses, and really want my fans to discover something new in Eugene I found interesting . angles and fascinating moments that you can find in my new job, I want to see this clip pleased all fans of dance music and is usually beautiful and high quality videos "Eugene Timokhin:." After the song first heard she told me , loved it. I realized that it is a mega-hit, creating a mega-positive sentiment. This is a love of a woman obsessed with the man she loves. This song is beautiful in word, music, and I thought, who should this character, who believes it will, in her husband, who is the best and the only one? And the story was born of a certain Roman emperor who goes to fight gladiators. She understands that her husband was a gladiator, always a winner, . in which they firmly believe not we wanted to go down in history, so come up with a hi-tech, the alignment of the two eras. the future and the present one period, we took on a plot of passage of the Empress, the other -.. impeccable modern woman, flawlessly beautiful, perfect person Our heroine is a strange type of concrete and the box in which the Colosseum consists of people in unusual decorative artist Ani Lorak. Role they played pretty complicated, combines a feminine and militancy, so it did not succeed look rough. I am delighted with her and grateful because this fact. Simplifies the work on site, and extends the idea that we carry "Anna Osmehina:" I always like to Caroline. We only had two days to create the image and the Carolina Ballet, but we still have time and happy. Fabric we chose black chiffon and leather, look like they will be good in black and white video. I like that it looks very organic white, simple yet not distract from the main character. Since the clip Ani always moving and it seems the details of clothing, were all the buckles to buttons and magnets. Carolina is very bright, feminine, and I think we have everything possible done to emphasize. "

No comments:

Post a Comment