Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Victoria Talishinskaya: "Rumors Of Decay" Nepara "exaggerated"

Victoria Talishinskaya dot the "i" and the official opening of a solo project. Lead singer of "Nepara" Victoria Talishinskaya on Saturday met in the capital karaoke club "Euphoria" with members of their fan club. The main question that was interested recently, especially in the fans, "it actually stop a group of" Nepara. "Vick rushed to the fans to calm Victoria Talishinskaya -. I know the messages that appear in the press, they will be credited with my partner in the group, but I must say that the only person that the fate of the" "Nepara can decide - its producers, and there is no statement on the matter did some online publications have written that the team has ceased to exist, it is not I think these messages, because my partner and I started Sasha... ". Nepara" involved in solo projects, but it is absolutely not intended to stop working group Our administration is working, we are open to suggestions concert are "- said Viktor Talishinskaya. A surprise for the fans, the formal Victoria was that she starts her solo project. Then the singer presented two new songs and a future solo album, on which the work is now in progress. Viewers were surprised - they saw, and, above all, they heard another Victoria Talishinskaya. - This is the meaning of a solo project, the team is a format in which we support our images suggests the solo project gives you more creative freedom, allowing to present my new songs, sometimes unexpectedly. In them, I tried to put the soul. I hope the audience will appreciate the work of the team that works with me, we will try and do it sincerely, with love "- confessed Talishinskaya Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment