Thursday, November 29, 2012

Margarita Suhankina Pay Svetlana Razina libel

The court ordered the Margarita Suhankinu Svetlana Razina pay moral damages for defamation. The next meeting of the Izmailovo Court in defense of the dignity and honor of the company's reputation "Svetlana Razin against Suhankinoy Margarita" on 23 October. During the trial, the court ruled that Margaret Suhankina Ltd. and "media neutral" pay 100,000 rubles Svetlana Razin. The scandal over the fact that in his interview Suhankina said Svetlana Razina had while working in teams "serious problems with alcohol and drugs." Rasin outrageous and sometimes sued won the case, said Intermedia. Svetlana Razin and Margarita Suhankina - This is my first win! - Says Svetlana Razin, -.!., The court ruled that Marguerite and "media neutral" I pay 100 thousand rubles for my alleged "serious problems with drugs", which is great to pay for his words as soon as my lawyer has received a certificate from the court, we will give a call and pseudo problems with alcohol. I will answer only one person to accomplish for his insulting words, I will pursue the following rebuttal or what money is not a goal for me. I'm glad pass on the full amount, in the case of a final judgment in my favor, a charity "Give Life", the children with cancer, hematologic and other diseases to help, they are really in need, and I am able, by their to support work.

No comments:

Post a Comment