Friday, November 30, 2012

Santa Claus from "VIA Gra": I do not want to be a "little black on the right side"

Who has the "VIA Gra" Santa Dimopoulos spoke about the reasons why she left the popular project. In an interview with Viva! She admitted that the reason was not a wedding with businessman Vladimir Samsonenko. According to the singer, teamwork does not give her much joy. - The reason is simple: the work of this group does not make me happy - the actress confessed. - And I'm afraid that in a long time, and not just me. I do not want to be a robot, "a", "little black on the right side." But the main thing - I want to live and not live his life. Konstantin Meladze understood me. And I'm glad that Volodya I fully support my decision. As we reported earlier, at present "VIA Gra" play a duet. There was even talk that the team will fall apart completely, but the producer of the project, Konstantin Meladze refuted this. - I'm always looking for a new soloist - the composer said. - Looking everywhere, not only in Ukraine. You already have several candidates in mind. Intermedia

No comments:

Post a Comment