Saturday, November 24, 2012

Anna Semenovich and Marat Basharov meeting in Paris

In most romantic capital of the world were videotaped Anna Semenovich on the song "Love in the clouds" of the new concert singer. And as a romantic hero in the video Anina dreams not be, but ... Marat Bashar. The story - the story of two lovers who met in Paris, spent several unforgettable days, but left for some reason. Wandering alone in the city, they experience a lost love, and as a result all the same meet unexpectedly on the bridge and decided to never leave. Clip was directed by Sergei Tkachenko. Anna was very pleased with the recent joint work with Sergey and his team on the clip "July summer", so again urged them to cooperate. In a new video clip, we see a different Anna Semenovich. No explicit clothes and bright make-APA, which uses a spectator. Only a modest charm and poignant romantic image. - In my creative life is a very interesting new phase - admitted "EC" Anna Semenovich. - I am me, as an artist, and the changes that I like. Thanks to my new producer, the company "Velvet Music," I called in a new way, in the truest sense of the word. In my repertoire seems totally inappropriate for me earlier songs. One of them, "Love in the Clouds", written by young authors Kiev. I am working on a new program work. I can not reveal all the secrets, but believe me, you see me on the other. I now concentrate fully on a career as a singer. For work on a new album, I refused to make a movie and. On several television projects The new video that we shot in Paris - it is also a kind of experiment. We have tried to make a little film about love. Ani partner on this roll was a great man and actor Marat Bashar. Despite the extremely busy, the actor took exactly half of your busy schedule and flew to Paris to take part in the shooting. - I am very happy that everything turned out am - says Anna Semenovich. - With me and my producer Alyona Mikhailova and Liana Meladze to the video decided to shoot this beautiful, romantic song, all agree that the main character can only Marat. Honestly, no one told in his place I would not have even imagined. We are friends for many years Marik. I know how it is painted by the minute schedule, and him to Paris was the work almost impossible. But for me, Marat sacrificed his rare weekends. He told me on the phone, "Annie, I'll have exactly 17 hours of free time. I fly to you in Paris. You have an amazing new songs, you're in it's completely different, new." I hung up the phone and only burst into tears, so I touched his attitude. Three days later, we met in Paris ... But the French capital met heroes rainy drizzly weather. Anna and Marat had soaked all the time in the rain and cold in the wind. Anya had to warm up to Marat shoot at night go for tea at the hotel. The fact is that in Paris all the restaurants and cafes closed exactly at midnight. And hot tea simply nowhere. Basharov distinguished himself as a true gentleman. He twice at night to the hotel to make tea in the room, put him to Anna on the set, carefully protected ceiling. - Marik very caring - says Anna Semenovich. - He was there until the end of the night shooting, despite the fact that he had a flight in the morning. Several times I tried to send him to the hotel, but he said he would be with me until the end. And as it turned out, very handy. At some point in our film crew came to the police and asked what we were doing on the night in the center of Paris. Permission to shoot, to be honest, we did not have. But Marat made another nice touch. He went to the police and the beautiful French told them that I am a Russian singer and shooting videos. The guards were so fascinated that remove at any time, also blocked traffic on the road, so we can find the necessary human as soon as possible. The next morning, Marat Basharov flew to Moscow and Anna Semenovich and crew continued filming of the video. - In Paris, I was in the long run for the second time - says Anna Semenovich. - The first time I was there even during competitions in figure skating. Particularly pleased that my side was Marik. I fell in love with Paris. Stunning city, just magical. Promised me to arrange as soon as possible to a real Parisian vacation. Basically, I realized that the term see die "Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment