Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cord bride goes to the bathroom, under the protection

Almost three years scandalous St. Petersburg rock musician Sergei Shnurov almost breaks with his girlfriend Lena Brain. Matilda, they call a girl in get-tail follows the rope in Russia and abroad. For example, last summer was a pair vacationed in Italy, and recently in his home town of Elena - Voronezh. There, the current group is Shnurova "ruble" was a concert. In his speech Sergey told the audience, shouted into the microphone: "Yes, my bride from Voronezh, and this bl ... b, really!" Tears for Fears is breaking with his girlfriend Lena Brainpower in the capital, Black Earth and settled in Matilda very posh hotel. In Voronezh, they rolled the car on the night before the show, joined in a room and not going to eat the next day. During the concert, was when Sergei with the musicians on stage, Lena was hidden in the locker room. Surprised the strange behavior of girls. As to why skin of others? But with the family Matilda chose not to fulfill. The bathroom was accompanied by a huge security guard. He literally pushes all and shouted, "Go away, pass the person in the toilet!" In short, the brain was working like a star, even if the cable go without protection. We have already mentioned that many people in my life, Matilda must lead singer of "7B" Ivan Demyan. At the time, the musicians also lived in Voronezh, and when he moved to Moscow, he called and brain. After Damian Elena met the famous Moscow paparazzi Dmitry Mikheyev, with whom he lived for several years in a civil partnership, and then left him for a cable. At the time, the ex-producer of "7B" Alex Manzhosov said in an interview with "EC" as his client was in Voronezh Damian himself: - He is from Moldova. In Voronezh fell against her will in the Soviet era, in the late 80s. If we drank together, he told me that he is in jail. True,. All my attempts to find out from him what exactly he had done, were unsuccessful He was given six years and was sent to serve his sentence in Voronezh. At the end of the term, he did not. To Moldova, which was by this time an independent state, and settled back in the Voronezh region Tinsmith work there and drank vodka. Damian remind himself not know the details of their lives in Black Earth. But the familiarity with Matilda still said: - We met through her friend Lena. That was Moldavian, I was very attracted. I've never Moldovan, although I Moldovan. The first time that we all crossed in Voronezh nightclub "hundred streams." But with these girls - two fiefdoms - all night and protusil. Brain already presented Matilda. All have some creative ideas, proud that draws well. She says she was 17 years old? I do not know, I have not asked. I thought she was an adult, let alone a girl. All these trendy long painted nails, colored laces on sneakers. After Damian, when he met his side with Matilda, she seemed very tense. - I said, "problems with your parents?" She nodded - says the musician. - As her mother is a very strong woman and would not let go free. Father, as I understand it, it was not. Then I told them to go to Moscow - like, there are more ways to relax. After two or three months ago, when I was myself in the capital, she suddenly called me and said that he is sitting in the cafe at Paveletsky station. I took her to the hotel "Beijing" hanging with his friend Ivan Shapovalov was. Vanya was doing with his project, "tattoo", titled "Middle Kingdom". - Mikheyev said that Matilda is very inventive in sex. They did not seem to loose? - Matilda with me has always been very modest about any S & M, as Dima, said the question. By the way, with him Mathilde met the "Middle Kingdom". Later, if a little grown up, has achieved something in life, was to rock properly. Maybe Matilda had me on some species, they say they always wanted to find a famous lover. But I was not the best for this girl. I have been married for over 20 years. I have two children - 20 and Vladik Sonia almost three years old. I immediately made it clear that his wife and children would never give up on anyone and does not change. Though a faithful husband never even did not count. In general, I think that the girls leave hard on me when they are in my bed. And I have nothing huge. In order not to burden, to stop with numerous mistresses, of which I always need something, for many of the proposed non-contact sex. Just hugging, kissing. It's like Tantra. You will receive a wave of orgasm! And it does not ejaculate, and would like to finish in the brain. Matilda and I tried to see this. - Do you think that the cable Matilda not married yet? They say he recently bought her apartment. - If he can not unleash, it is quite likely. And about the apartment, not sure if that's true. Serge, of course, wealthy person, but it is a relative term.

No comments:

Post a Comment