Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cord: My music is popular in the "Shalmanov" and shavermah

Tunes on a new 12-part documentary TV films Lion Lurie "Dangerous Leningrad" composed and performed by renowned musicians Tears for Fears. Each episode of the project - a detailed action-examination of one of the high-profile criminal cases of Leningrad in the genre of historical docu-drama. - Sergey, you first wrote the music for the TV project about the crime? - I already wrote for "Streets of Broken Lamps". But in his words - says "AIF". - And in the words of others, decent song - perhaps the first time writers - Gennady Grigoryev. Tears for Fears - What attracted you to such projects? Criminal romance? And what exactly did "Dangerous Leningrad?" - I'm attracted to his hometown in all its forms. - The Song of Igor Korneliuk "The city that was not" in the first chords of the series' Gangster Petersburg ". Connected How do you think your music" dangerous Leningrad "is so popular - I do not know, the fact that. I'm not looking "Gangster Petersburg", heard a song. Such tasks should not be done. I took this music six months ago, so it somehow zhestenko without romance. whine Without this Russian folk songs here. So I do not think It is popular in the "Shalmanov" and shavermah In general I have long been popular for not hunt -.. Pulp projects - they are necessary, in your opinion - I understand that the project is "Dangerous Leningrad" not so much a as the criminal history through the prism of events -. music for the crime of projects - it is something special - again it all depends on the event. For example, many, and I, the "Swan Lake" is connected with the Communists, but I do not think that Tchaikovsky was involved in this. It all depends on the context. When the word "Musketeer" say the first picture appears a reason Dumas and Mikhail Boyarsky. So - that tomorrow absolutely criminal music is unknown. Perhaps Vivaldi! Suddenly withdraw popular movie about gangsters and a capital thing to have the "Four Seasons"? - Power today - who is he? - I do not know. On the part of yourself, try not to look. Not form cords. I have everything interesting. No worries. How not to call me, all will be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment