Saturday, October 26, 2013

Tears for Fears: "ruble", "Leningrad" - no problem!

Tears for Fears rejected allegations of fraudulent PR concerts to revive the "Leningrad" again. Second Oct. team arrived in Voronezh "ruble" and his flamboyant leader Tears for Fears. Musicians in "Heat", shares his speech ten-minute break, which some viewers interpreted the end of the event. Dance at this time on the dance floor began busier than ever. A man has to demonstrate the ability to dance, break dance on the floor. Responsible guards perceived not only as a feint, a drunken fall to the ground, and dragged the dancer to leave before the concert ... Tears for Fears, artist and musician, presenter and actor, full of self-deprecation and self-control, talked with reporters. Tears for Fears - How do you Voronezh? - To be honest, do not leave. Today for the first time, saw the three channel "Muz-TV". Wanted to know what all the world's music. - Sergei, what goal you pursue your clip of the Khimki forest? - No, I did not expect the song as a song. - You have been accused of what you earn in this PR ... - This is stupid to accuse me, but I never did anything against the public relations, as well as against the money. A song about the situation on the fact. It is very well told in the choir - if anyone is interested, we can put "Yuri Luzhkov, welcome." This song - matrix can put any event. Khimki forest ... - Is a figure of speech. I do not know what it is. This is what they say on TV. - After all, how do you feel about environmental issues. For example, when traveling in the forest, in the nature - for a litter clean-up, or leave it? - I am the wonderful man who yad b *, no do not go into the forest. So I did not lose. Here I am so rarely wonderful person. And kebabs, b * yad, hate! - You have been the participation in the Kremlin accused korportivah ... - Only the people who were never guilty at the enterprise level. When I play on the Kremlin company parties ... Oh! ... We just returned from Minsk - when corporate employees played pipes and valves. - Why resuscitation "Leningrad"? - There are new musical ideas, now you can hear two new songs. Under the "RR" I could not implement: a completely different genre, different songs, different instruments. Under the "Leningrad" possibly under the "RR" not very. - You said that you leave the "Leningrad", because you are tired of jumping naked with a guitar ... - This is bullshit, naked with a guitar that I rode once in concert, but the noise is still. I do it all again, and for some reason it's a long quiet. - In Germany, there was a movie about your "Leningrad", which have become very popular ... did you see it? - I saw it in the exploded view. In Germany, we played a lot, and I do not know why he went there. But I have not been there for a year. What happens now, I do not know. - All the same, "Leningrad" - the money or the music? - If separate one from the other, there is no way. There is no clear nothing, there is no perfect club, there's only an idea. I do not know, every day is different. When rehearsing, I think more about the music. ... 'Leningrad' plans, concerts until only the third Two in Moscow and one in St. Petersburg. What's next, I do not know. - Tavern "Blue Pushkin" why are you open? - Well, it's nowhere to go. It is ... the music that I want. If I do not play anything out there, there is no difference. ... There's no bartenders there only Barmaid. And they dance all the time, casting. - This was your idea? - No, no, no. We are open with my friend Ivan Ushkov this place. In fact, his idea. For the most part. My there are any details. - Why did not you come to your wife Voronezh Elena? - She did not come because he learn. Where - secret. I do not know what she would do, but she is now a student. No artist, no ekonomistka - God autumn. She is studying in a biochemist. - In Voronezh, you have relatives. Saw one of them? - I have absolutely no time, tomorrow we have a concert in Kiev. Now we play, I hope I have a good sleep, and tomorrow we will leave Moscow. - Sergei, however, that you have changed when she began to meet with Elena? Supposedly they weaned you drink? - I do not know, I hate to debunk myths. Let the myths live their lives. I drink, I do not drink ... - Is it true that you are soon to be father? - I have twice father. - One more time? - No I have two male - Sergei, you will help to get your woman in your life? Perhaps it is not working find chemists ... - Now, go to the "Blue Pushkin" clean. Help needed. - She starred in the movie "Elephant". Still play in the movie? - I do not give interesting offers, I will agree, shit, I will not accept ... But now I have a very busy schedule, rehearsal and concert, so there's nothing I can do besides music like ... - How about the resignation of Luzhkov? - Nothing. For me, as Luzhkov did not exist, did not exist. - Close your hand? - No, no, I bought it in Sweden, it was cold. - Who of show business like to chat while working on your TV project for STS? - I like to talk, perhaps only with lime Vaikule. I thought she was confident and calm. And it is not in the eyes of all disappointment. She is happy. - Unlike other ... - Well, yes - mostly all poor people. - Are you happy? - I - yes, I'm happy, but, bitch, tired. - Do you think if removed after 10 years of the history of the Russian show business is, it will be you, the word? - I think that censorship is forbidden - Orthodox. Or maybe not, probably - a Muslim. - What is the genre in Russia songs are missing? - All - was not enough. - Then what? - I do not know. Here in Italian opera, I do not understand a damn thing - how they sing. Words do not really such a thing as a pointless ... Here we have the song "Oh, frost, ice, frost horse ..." - What is that? I do not know. But the song is great. - What think the Petrograd is? - Pushkin. Blue. Well, even Brodsky, Dovlatov. - How can one in Voronezh Zacharias touring cities? Stings? - The public remember. That was a year ago. The audience seemed very open and to send and receive. In general, I've traveled so much for his tour life so to see many different cities, they all merged into a gray spot. Although Rome from New York is different, but the Voronezh from Perm something not so. Ivan Tolstoy, "News Showbiz NEWSmusic.ru» Photos - website

No comments:

Post a Comment