Monday, October 21, 2013

He became famous guy Lera Kozlova

Lera Kozlova, the scandal of the exiled "Ranetok" has a new boyfriend. There seemed to be a little-known rapper Midway. According to most of Valeria, the story of their relationship is similar to the scenario melodrama where all eventually left happy. The first time they met four years ago. "I knew that there is something, and then we began to communicate occasionally on the Internet." - Says Lera. Lera Kozlova Midway and New Year's met some mistake in Moscow in one of the cafes. "Imagine, in the evening, watch outdoor snow, lots of happy people with gifts in their hands, and you look at all this beauty of a warm café. And then on the right side for you young man, compliments and spoils you with a cup of hot chocolate. I was shocked! It seemed to be the same Vadim, with whom we said so much talk of the Internet. I was glad to see him again. Honestly, he told me then, as it at first sight. On the New Year's Eve we talk all night about everything. the school, about life, about work, and I realized that I was very good with him, Vadim is very warm and open person Since our last meeting, much has changed. now Vadim studies in London and rap alias for Midway, and now I have a solo career. He gave me a small excerpt from one of his songs, and I sang him the song "Melting Snow" ... I was very excited to play this song just for him ... I will always fabulous in this evening. We then sat so nice that I forgot about the time, and when it came to his senses, the clock was already the beginning of the tenth, and at ten, I should be meeting. I had to run ... We exchanged phone numbers and fled on his way. I was so hurt when two days later I told Vadim he flew back to London and will not be back in a month for a few days "- says Lera Kozlova After this call, a pair of always looking on the internet and in brief visits Midwayya. to communicate with Moscow. now their relationship gains new strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment