Monday, August 26, 2013

Alex Light: "I do not know why I like K. Meladze"

Alex Svetlov. Beautiful, talented ... Unfortunately, he was in the famous house on the Dmitrov highway just three weeks. What happened to the brightest member of the group and why it was one of the first candidates for the disposal of these issues are now not better to ask - it's a cruel thing to show business. - Alex, you just leave the project. It was very offensive? The last performance of Alexei Svetlova on "American Idol 7" - you know, it was not even hurt, but more confusing. Helplessness, which I. Such like the producers of "American Idol 7" Konstantin Meladze At first he did not like the fact that on the first reporting gig I did not support his star candidate for the resignation of Phil, then started to say that I am a passive, unobtrusive and more fit for extras. I thank God, I can evaluate useful to themselves and the people around me. Moreover, the opinions of those who are involved in the life of the "Star House", and the usual crowd is clearly not the same - go to any forum where you can see there is a discussion about the project and what they say. - How will you treat the rest of the project? - Honestly, I do not even know how to respond. People do as you wish. There were of course those bright lads like Cornelia, or people who will support me, but most of the "factory" is in fact, nothing more. Than a business project, which is important for competition Everyone thinks that he is the most that he is the best song, it's beautiful and talented than others. In general, much pathos, but the professionalism ... Well, all kinds of hidden agendas, of course, a party supported today, tomorrow another. Even more difficult was the qualifying auditions, meet where very good, had inadequate response. Particularly frustrating about guys with Ukraine have us think, the Russians, it is not perceived, and at every opportunity not forget to show your attitude. - And if the stars had more for you, but not at the Dakota, in spite of all these games, you would still be left with? - I think it was all planned in advance. Before the concert, I think I have to go, because it done so, select the participants of the "Factory" between me and Dakota would. Obviously chose mainly because it is nice and bright girl. But Tanya Bogacheva, the leading percentage of Audience is ... here I can not say anything. To leave it to the average of 33.3 percent just edinichku. It was so funny and primitive move, I could not hold back his emotions. It was very hard, but I just stood there and smiled, as this is all stupid. It was very hard, but I just stood there and smiled, all as stupid - Have you thought about what you intend to do? - As I come to you. Here's to calm and back. Creativity, his songs After the project "The secret of success," when I was shown several times on television, there are people willing to believe in me. Therefore, the failure of the "Star Factory 7" is not set to me. I will continue to be written to speak, is. - You have to write his own songs? - In general, I bring them. If you liked it, if I do that it gives me the feeling - I suppose. And people who want to offer are endless. It reminds Store. Something has attracted - cool, no - looks up. All bought and sold, even songs. - How old are you in such a system? - One and a half years. Since I arrived in Moscow. In general, for the life I've changed a lot of cities. From 3 to 18 lived in Severodvinsk, Arkhangelsk time where I was in the SSMU and appeared in numerous concerts. Over 6 years of singing in restaurants. Before the concert, I think I have to go, because it done so, select the participants of the "Factory" between me and Dakota would - Many residents of Arkhangelsk and Severodvinsk to see you on the canal were very satisfied. - Also, I'm glad that they seem to remember. Generally, it's nice to say that. If they call, calm, saying "do not worry, it's a good thing that we went from there." In Arkhangelsk, I have not been since May of last year, and I would love to go back and see what has changed. Maybe I will. Even better - you come to your concert. If people are willing, it should be organized to invite! - Alex, you have a lot of fans ... - Oh, if they do so much, as you say, I would be very happy. Do not forget, they have more time: By the way, you know, that means my stage name Svetlov? Light-love. I hope that I fit this romantic picture! arhpress.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment