Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Manufacturer refused sex

20 kids who want to become famous, first on the stage of "American Idol-7." 14 of them were accepted by the manufacturers was, two days a chance to cross the threshold of the "star" of the house. . Sixteen, "the employer half will live in very difficult conditions Besides competing with each other, they should be afraid of the 16 people from the reserve staff who literally breathe in the back and there are many limitations of taboo -.. A strict no sex says, "the life." Meladze brothers, Constantine - music producer, Valerie - artistic director, promises one of the most unusual "factory" Meladze brothers, Constantine - music producer, Valerie - artistic director, promises one of the most unusual "factories" rules for future. Stars become strict, almost military. to drinking, smoking, and can ultimately only go laziness just go home. every evening in the fridge "Star" set to the house alarm. If one of the "factory" decides snack at night, they immediately to recognize neighbors bellies. installed 120 cameras even in the toilet, vigilant control over everything that happens in the house. On the "Factory" is not housekeepers and cooks. But it is a duty, appointed by the children themselves, it is entitled to make decisions for the entire team, "factory." How to relationships, they are permitted by the clock broadcast over the Internet. The "star" house located teachers and producers who will leave their charges only for the night. Around the old composition teacher Philip Kirkorov, Valery Zolotukhin, Igor Butman, Mikhail Boyarsky, Nina and Andrew Chusova Kurpatov be added. For the communication with the outside world, in this context, the possibility of slightly wider. Before the "Star" already home video phone booth installed in each able to contact "employer". And they are their loved ones on the phone once a week. And while the "factory" a little about themselves and their fears were told. George Ivashchenko, 18, Kommunar village, Leningrad region. I work in different styles: the main thing - svoebrazie. Cheerful and energetic. Negative property - sometimes too intrusive and trusting. I'm afraid of elevators and grief. Artem Ivanov, 21, Cherkassy, Ukraine. I work in the style of R & B, writes her own songs. Purposeful and simultaneously lazy. I know how to prioritize. I fly to fear. For a project I'm afraid not disappoint. Vsevolod Sokolowski, 15, Moscow. Danced in the "death spiral." I work in a variety of styles. Sing professionally engaged only 1.5 years. I am a student at a school in the 10th Class. I like the sun, bright and positive. Tumshevits Natalia, 19, Riga. I work in a variety of styles. I live in New York. Learned of the "Factory" by her mother. Honest, sincere and stubborn. I'm not going to talk about their fears so that they can not enter. Tsypina Catherine, 20, Ufa I have a soft voice, so I work in a particular area, do not write the song itself. I'm different, very funny. Not afraid of anything. Cornelia Mango, 21, Astrakhan. I work in the style of R'n'B. I write my own songs. Shy, friendly, positive, believe me better people. Not afraid of anything. Parshuta Julia, 19 years old, Sochi. Do what they can, including sports, to change and do not be afraid to try. Good, very active. Fears associated with the project, no. Dmitry Bikbaev, 19, Ussuriysk. Works in the style of R'n'B. Writes poetry and plays. Kind, intelligent (as others say), negative feature - love. I'm afraid of loneliness. Dakota, 17, Minsk. I work in the style of punk. I write my songs, I wanted to perform at the "Factory". Shy, friendly, placable. I fear that emit sounds that crickets. Tishman, 27, Moscow. My mother is named in honor of the musician, so much music since his childhood. I am a fun and creative people. I'm afraid of losing loved ones. Kolodko Anna, 17, Railway, Moscow Region. Convenient to work in a modern style. About me: energetic, sometimes lazy. I'm afraid of cockroaches and envious. Shakira, 20, Kiev. She worked as a DJ, so I can work in any style. Well, I hate hypocrisy, my people, I value honesty in people. I'm afraid to lose. Sergey Ashikhmin, 20 years old, Tula. I write songs. Styles are different. About: active, cheerful, sociable, but if you want, I can mention. I'm afraid to hurt. Chinyanga Philip, 18, Belgorod. I work in the style of R'n'B. Statement: Active, easily offended. While there is no fear. SvetLove Alex, 27, Arkhangelsk. I love pop music. Statement: positive, friendly, but very lazy. I fear the loss of loved ones. Bogacheva Tatiana, 22, Sevastopol. I love the different styles. About: matt, kind, sometimes lazy. I fear the loss of loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment