Saturday, August 31, 2013

Leshchenko treat vocal cords

One of the most popular artists of the people treated in Sochi Leshchenko demolished on the road vocal cords. The singer goes through a series of treatments in a sanatorium in the Black Sea coast. Radiant Lion Valeryanovich always said that he prefers to overseas resorts native open spaces: the nature of the native, and the climate is milder. So, when at the height of summer, according to one of the concerts was a question about the treatment of her voice, the choice fell on one of the best resorts in Sochi. - This year has been very intense - shares with the company 68-year Leshchenko - so now I want to relax and rejuvenate. The first half of the summer I spent at concerts began having problems with his voice, but this could in Moscow. So I decided to go myself. Leshchenko But not only concern about the legendary baritone Leo Valeryanovich repelled from the sea. The resort is undergoing detoxification, which is carried out using the latest technology. - I can not call an active holiday, - the Leshchenko. - I tan and a stroll through the city. Healthcare and forest fires forced the artist to change the usual plans. Noble fan of fishing, he pulls the summer of birch and pine spend. Under the scorching sun resort of Sochi in broad daylight Leo Valeryanovich prefer not to appear. After surgery, he returned to the room where your favorite basketball games. - In general, of course, I am a fan of the "Triumph" am - smile Leshchenko. - But basketball all my favorite sport, so I watch almost every game.

No comments:

Post a Comment