Monday, August 26, 2013

Producer Bikbaeva suspected homosexuals

The brightest member of the "American Idol - 7" cute blond Dmitry Bikbaeva suspected producers Gay! On the fourth week in the "Star House" was reported that Dima worked in a gay club. Especially in shock Konstantin Meladze. Finding the right moment, the producer of Dima tactfully asked about his sexual orientation. Cute blond Dmitry Bikbaeva guessed producers homosexuals "- Frankly, I was shocked when the producer spoke to me about blue - approved" TD "Bikbaev -. I suspect the direction from which the wind blows My fiancee said Xenia that. sometime hideous place saw an article about the fact that I was at a gay club worked "Chica." I was there, but in a time when this place is still the "traditional", I try not to pay attention to these rumors . audience could see that I'm only interested in girls. Ksenia I have a bride that I. past three years, and we are having a wedding soon

No comments:

Post a Comment