Tuesday, August 27, 2013

In Valery Meladze fabrikantka affair with?

The whole "Star - 7" is on the ears. In "Star House" discuss the relationship of the project producer Valery Meladze and young beauty from Sochi Julia Parshuta. The girl makes no secret of his sympathy for the singer, and it looks like the feeling hits ... Sochi Beauty Valery noticed yet on casting. The girl immediately convinced the jury not only because of its excellent appearance, but also voice. Sochi Beauty Julia Parshuta Valery remarked still pouring over the merits of the candidates, said Valery that "Julia brought up incredibly beautiful, decent, intelligent, and a child is." The combination of these features has made a special impression on Meladze. Confessed after checking in "Star House" Julia other "employers" always dreamed of working with his brothers Meladze and knows all the songs by heart, Valeria. Julia was the only "fabrikantok", who had the honor to sing a duet with Valery Meladze his song "No fuss". Anyone who has seen this issue, said that slipped between them as an electrical spark - even light bulbs! - I'm sure Meladze loves us all. But I feel the fact that when it comes to our "home" is, it gives me special attention. Of course, I do not think it shows my talent because I was not the most talented in the "factory" - says Julia. - As my bones we have a duet with Valery beautifully combines voice and we outside harmonization probably why he suggested Valeria to sing with me. - Valery was my idol, I still hear his voice, and the songs that I know by heart - confessed "TD" girl. After his speech, with Valery Julia felt that some of the inhabitants of the "star" was jealous. - I still difficult to recognize that all the "fabrikantok" He chose me - she says with admiration. - I have a beating heart, when I stand beside Valery on stage. I feel lucky to work with such people as brothers Meladze. They respect my moral principles and desires. With the producers of the way to the stage is not a bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment