Friday, August 30, 2013

Leshchenko: I am not ashamed of my songs

Perhaps it is not a sin, and remember: by Lev Leshchenko songs like "Nightingale Grove" and "Day of Victory", "Old Maple" and "Parents' House", have become classics of Russian pop music. Leo Valeryanovich celebrate the birthday of a peaceful, at home. Sumptuous feast he pushed until next year when he has an anniversary - 70 years. That's when things seriously and joked Leshchenko. And now - well, easy warm-up before the triumph. - Leo Valeryanovich which now comes to you for a visit? - I just got yesterday from Nizhnevartovsk, somehow especially the birthday was not ready - recognized "RG" Artist. - When will the next - mostly friends. From show business, I will none but Igor steep Meladze. I'm not liking this audience. - And what gifts are waiting? - No. So everything and said no gifts. It is a symbolic dinner. I, frankly, am indifferent gifts. Particularly material. We, you know, some of the stars are trying to boast that. For a diamond brooch and machines that they got for his birthday I have, thank God, is not glamorous pathos. I believe that the more ironic person refers to the person, the longer it takes to be able antimarazma. Leshchenko - your wife - the perfect housewives. What dish would be at the top table? - Tortillas. Irina and I really love to bake bread - it's our hobby. Once a week - manually crumb prepared with different spices and fillings. - Sidekick plays Vladimir Vinokur you your birthday? - He does it all the time. My voice on the phone. I do not fall for his tricks for. But my wife still manages to race Vinokur. My voice begins to speak, and she served for two or three minutes no presumption. - You can never rise to gossip, gossip. It is so outdated! - Many of our stars shone every day in the newspapers. Now, how they feel at the top. But the glory and the bad, because it happens. This popularity comes when a survivor of the stage, you can say: "Yes, I did." I remember a funny story in this context. As a young man in radio, the texts written about the songs, and girls with their colleagues to the editor, the old woman, still edit Mayakovsky, as saying that "Look what Lev poems are wonderful," At what old lady replied: "That's when my favorites are, then we'll talk." Fleeting popularity - for those who have no real talent. - All dreams have been realized? - I like sports, I have a professional basketball team "triumph". I want us. Ranks first in Russia What my creative endeavors ... I took about 600 songs. And among them there is a non-for which I would be ashamed. Another dream - do not lose your voice singing to rejuvenate five. I try to look good, keep me in good shape. Coming up to the mirror, every time I say to myself: "You Löw, well done, you only need a bit of weight loss, then head for a minute away from the machine!."

No comments:

Post a Comment