Thursday, September 26, 2013

Andrei Kovalev saved Olga Budina by bandits

In Kiev, a new video shot for the song Andrei Kovalev "I'll support treated by others", where the main role of the famous actress Olga Budina ("Border. Taiga Affair", "idiot", "Moscow Saga", "Down House "and played etc.) The director of the clip again famous Ukrainian music video director Simon Gorov which was Kovalev has three magazines:" where men and women "Katya Lel," My Woman "with Elena Korikovoy and" God help me "with Olesya Sudzilovskaia. The property consists of a new video fantasy experience for couples who dream the thrill who want to refresh their established life. Dullish livelihood explodes chases bandits in a jeep on a motorcycle hero hugging, passionate dance lost heroine (played by Budin), the Director-man duet performances on stage ... Collaborative fantasy revive life couples, attention and fill them with life romance and tender feelings. Dullish livelihood chases bandits exploded in a jeep on a motorcycle hero "People embrace the married after many years, boring little fed up with each other and have forgotten that they love each other This is a typical story -. Says Andrey Kovalev -. And here show we know that vivid dreams can refresh the relationship Just a walk in the park, and suddenly -. chase thriller, a kiss under the gun. Just had lunch together - and suddenly he's a director, it is a great actress. Just watch TV - and suddenly both composer and singer. Woke up, and in the eyes - love. You - filmed together "Olga Budina and director Simon Gorov in Kiev, because Andrei Kovalev was eager to take back to work with director Simon Gorov And it turned out to be easier to come to Kiev as the whole team to Moscow Andrei Kovalev.. on the set of the video "Andrew has been trying to persuade me to star in his music video for three years. I refused because I knew he was an avid motorcyclist, and always make me go with him on the bike, which I terrified! - Says Olga Budina. - But when I saw the clip and Sudzilovskaia Korikovoy when Andrew convinced me that it would not only be removed clips and full of short films - I was curious. And although without yet motorcycling, it's so romantic and very artistic, I do not regret it, "Olga Budina on the set of the video" to see only in the "idiot", and it is clear that Boudin - a great actress. It puts me in an actor who is assisted by a council, and it is extremely subtle and psychological. Thanks Budin I had the idea to make multi-part video - a few songs from a story, and played a tandem. Maybe it will remove Alex Panin, he will do the directors. I rented a long time no clips and a small cinema. Please note, I do not sing on videos, I get the story with the characters, taken by cinema. Of course, now is the time, video tricks. Look, I loved Constantine Kincheva - the leaders not to clips of "Alice," a video where he fell from the stage show. I have a funny song, and I think I'll take it to the "cool" clip "In the near future, Andrei Kovalev -. Write a song, how he fell in love with" the light of Ivanovo "fake-known character and YouTube . Kovalev NTV management plans not only to continue to write songs, but also to launch the collaboration with composer and lyricist, to avoid the effect samopovtorov Moreover, the continuation of the quarry Kovalev -. came group "Pilgrim" on August 5th Burgas, along with Prodigy and Korn's new album "Pilgrim" cozy recorded and will be released in the next year and a half guru Ken, "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Photo -.. Svetlana Maltsev, Photo Stars Bandits pursue Kovalev and Boudin chase ended happy with the victory of the hero Kovalev Andrei Kovalev shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment