Sunday, September 29, 2013

Kuzmina son died because of a faulty electric fireplace

26-year-old musician Stepan Kuzmin, many big names of his father - a famous singer, Vladimir Kuzmin, until recently, not the cause of the majority of the media are not interested. But when he tragically died after falling from the 18th Floor in a fire at his home on the street Academic Pilyugina, his humble person immediately become the focus of attention. - I just tortured calls about this Stepa Kuzmina - complained to me OERTV TV producer Alexander Valov. - First call girl with Channel One. "We want to load the program" Let them talk, "artist-moon - amazed me. - We discuss the death of Stepan Kuzmin And the moon was, according to our information, his close friend.." "Why do you call me - I understood not -. I have something to do ', "But you are a manufacturer-moon, -. the girl explained. - It is in our database. "" Are you quite ofigeli? - I protested. - Yes, I am a music artist named Vladimir Moon did release. But it was never produced. "However, I still keep in touch with Moon and told him that he is wanted in connection with a first channel output Kuzmin." Who is this desert? - Vladimir surprised. - I've never seen. "Then I got a call girl with NTV channel." According to our information they once filmed for TV DTV Stepa Kuzmina, - she said. - We're on "Programma Maximum" Do you really need this shooting, I shot someone. "" - I replied. - Perhaps shot and steppes. But finding in this survey is not realistic. "" No, we were told that it is just - they do not want to leave. - Please, please, help me. "I barely got away from her. And then I remembered that it was actually shot. When I did the musical programs on DTV TV, I worked as an administrator Alain Kon'kova who slept on their history, with Kuzmin. We then have worked closely with nightclubs: they pay us to produce our programs, and we hunted them artists, who acted for the sake of free airtime they And once Alain suggested we invite film in one of the clubs in this Yasenevo Stepa Kuzmin with his band.. Star "parents" Just relax because kids "We have no reason - I said. - Let grandma or bring, or paying some bartering. " Then Allen promised that his father for him one of our pivot fields met - in "Beverly Hills" to "Barricadnaya" (now "Skyscraper"). One such option is to fit me. I allowed Alena Stepan capture power and put it on the air. But I promise Kuzmin in "Beverly Hills" has not arrived. We have already received money from the club - $ 1,200. Gave All advertising. And the last time Allen announced that he had not been drinking somewhere and can act. We somehow managed to convince someone to get away, to replace - if Staschewski whether Danko. And we have to replace Alain Kuzmin had to work out in full in the bathroom ... At the end, instead of the Moon "Let Them Talk", as a close friend of Stephen Kuzmin showed PR manager of the singer Oksana Pochepa Maxim Tereshkina. Previously, he was involved to some lunar radio. Maybe it's a moon and looking for channel? - First Channel, there was no need to look for me - denied my assumptions Maxim. - Oh, my acquaintance with the power Kuzmin she finally learned from me. They originally planned program on drugs. He called Oksana Pochepa. And then rang her manager and told son died Kuzmina, and they will make a program about it. Shocked by the news, I mentioned that I was familiar with it. But they are held. True invent, they prove me as a close friend of the steppe. In fact, I was not his friend, and the more intimate. I was with him only an occasional chat with parties at the "point" and other clubs. And I almost fell over when they before going into the studio to hear Andrei Malakhov, I announced. I previously discussed the problem with them. But they did what they needed. In general, the program is crazy. People who are really close contact with the power they have found. And she took for the program not to beat all. Most people come here just popiaritsya. Began to complain Kuzmin find and say that it's my fault because I was not paying attention to his son. In particular, there is a kind of either a psychologist or psychiatrist. She was screaming all the time that the boy was not in contact with my father, and because of this he became depressed. And the whole room, which she agreed. "What the hell depression - I could not resist -. He was just breaking." Tap dancing through life virtually nothing. Trying to make music. But was not in a good company. He had. These kinds of friends who admired his work and want to help him pretending But in the end it all came down only to the common use of drugs. I do not know what was missing Stepa. Father and so gave him all he could. In my view, tap and lived, it was only at his expense. And no one but themselves to blame, that he ... the possibilities that he ordered and in the "maximum program" there was only the very manager DTV TV Alain Konkova about Alexander said waves. True, for some reason, presented as a "strange girl" and gave virtually nothing to say. - I am very angry at NTVshniki - confessed Alain. - You came to me when I brought flowers to the place of death of the Barrens. Tried to persuade me to give them an interview. After much hesitation, I agreed. And it turned out to be futile. All they needed was a mess. And my attempts to teach her what Stepan had actually failed. And I was friends with the power of more than ten years, and it is very well known. We met in the late '90s, when Stepan school in England. A conversation began after his return to Moscow. So that we live in Moscow, just five minutes walk of each other was: I - in Via Garibaldi, and he - at Academica Pilyugin. Volodya Kuzmin is an old song. "Five minutes from your house" We are still laughing, with the power that. His father as if we wrote this song By the way, that Stepan - son of the famous singer, at first I had no idea. He never advertised. I learned of it only after his home met Volodya Kuzmin. Stepan then introduced me to Ian Nicholas - son of actress Vera Sotnikova, who was at the time the woman Kuzmin. Yang also lived not far from us. And he was so close to the power that he considered him a brother. Gradually, we have developed a company of 5-7 people. With the exception of the steppes, and John, all the others were just regular guys. We vacationed together, went to clubs celebrated holidays, birthdays. "-..... I am very angry at NTVshniki attempted to persuade me to give them an interview After much hesitation, I agreed, and it turned out, in vain they needed was a mess," From time to time our company has poured girls tap dance . There were so many that every now and do not remember. For example, a long time - almost six months - he met with a student from the Faculty of Law, Olga. They lived somewhere in the road enthusiasts. I remember a few times we stopped for them when vacationing at "Glory." Then Stepan was a girl from a neighboring house Lera. At that time she was still in school - it seems that in the 10th Class. Stepan had met her on the day of the Vorontsov Park. Then he met up with a neighbor Ian Nicholas, who lived on the other side of the park, on the street Academic Chelomey. I remember what she looked like, but - kill me! - I do not remember her name. At some point in Moscow Stepan brought his classmates from Dnipropetrovsk, where he lived with his grandparents until he moved to England. They lived for four months in his Academica Pilyugina and appeared with him in all the meetings. It was also a fairly long novel. Unfortunately, Stepan had not met that only one that would connect his life. Once they know who his father is, she was immediately manifested mercantile attitude. Volodya never deprive Stepa money. The girls began to use it. Of course it's annoying. Stepan and sometimes favors "free love." I think no need to explain what it is. This is what the people have recourse, if hormones play and with whom. Sometimes we have the whole company went on tour with Vladimir Kuzmin, when he appeared in the nearby cities of Moscow - Vladimir, Suzdal, etc. It was for us a free entertainment. We hung out backstage. And after the concert the whole team usually drove to the restaurant. And we had the opportunity, "free" popyanstvovat. The pope, however, allow us to do that. "Group - alcohol, kids - juice" - he always said. But we had a team in his own little man who quietly poured out to us from the Pope traditional Russian drink. Basically Stepan chose not hard liquor. Very much vermouth "Martini Rosso" with orange juice and a good white wine. For example, while my 19-year anniversary was celebrated was at my house, and we drank vodka and cognac with whiskey. When Stepan was drunk, he was very cool. He immediately solve language. He was to poison jokes, etc. But from beyond measure Stepan never drunk. And no shame in a drunken state untenable. He was aware that one of his thoughtless act can get in the press, and therefore doubt the father's name. Only once after the party Stepan got into a fight, stand for our girls put in some of the boys club. But this was an exceptional case. Obviously we do not just hang out and drink. For example, I studied at the School of Film and Television in New Humanities University of Natalia Nesterova. Where he studied and Ian Nicholas - just in a different way. We have attempted to draw our faculty and steppes. But he said he was not interested. He had his own band "The Sun". He wrote the song. And in the hope of making a career on the stage. Unfortunately, it did not really work. The fact that Stepan wanted to rotate through the glory of the Father, as in the "Star Factory" his younger sister Sonia. He tried a whole self. I wanted to his father, that without them, things can prove. And in this show business, as you know very well, without the influential producer vylezesh nowhere. "Stepan, to relax, you need a public relations - we told him -. Careful mother." But he did not want to hear it wanted. Sometimes invited steppe with his band to perform in night clubs. However, in recent speeches that he does not have, because it broke the old team, and the new one is not completely installed. I tried to help him. In particular, the suit him shooting in the programs of Sasha waves for DTV channels. But when Vladimir Kuzmin not attend, it was a different story, having nothing to do with the performance. Let's waves ... not to be confused with the tram pen! Tap dance - not the first person in our team who died tragically. Several years ago, a mutual friend after their wedding in a car accident. And here's a senseless death! All because of a faulty electric heater. Yes, the fire started at Stepan fault in the electrical heating, and not of the unquenched cigarettes. When it comes the last four months Stepan never smoked. I mean cigarettes. I have spoken. Il his housekeeper, who was with him almost every day She smokes, but come into the steppe, especially not buy cigarettes because they were thrown together. Asleep at the time of the fire Stepan. When he awoke, he wanted to escape from the fire through the window, but could not resist on a narrow ledge. He may have lost his head sleepily and chose the wrong path to salvation. But it is easy to talk about from the outside. And who knows how any of us would have behaved in such a situation? But the media persistently in pursuit of sensation tried to portray the accident as a suicide, linked the incident to a drug, then the poor family relationships. I had read all the crazy and hear. How can you throw mud at a man who has not? Tap dancing was not as washed-up drug addict, he is now set. Maybe it's something, and used. But personally, for one, has never seen it before. I spoke to him day and less than a year, and for many years. That's his sister, Lisa, yes, sit firmly on drugs. They sometimes hang with us. But we were not interested in her. It is as if they are with us on different planets. We could get to the "glory", nahlestatsya "B-52", and we had fun. We did not need medication. We were always highly of his youth, of life itself, is raging around us. And no suicidal thoughts when Stepan was never. Yes, once he had swallowed pills and ended up in a psychiatric hospital. But it was after he had buried his sister Lisa. Her death was a shock to the steppes. And I understand very well. Two and a half years ago that I was in the family, there was a great tragedy. Stepan then came to me and supported me. "Life goes on, - he said -. If you have a daughter to live.." Psyche in such a situation, many fractures Hand nerve. But you can not judge a person misconduct. And parental care Stepan was not robbed. I will not talk about his mother Tatiana Artemiev. She's really interacted with the children is extremely rare. And over the years I have never heard of or the extent of any good word about Lisa. For them the most important man in my life is always a father. Yes, Stepan jealous father to his young wife, Kate. "Why did he move here and live with it - always annoyed her -. Why she goes on tour with him?". It was so painful for him subject to that in conversations trying to circumvent it. But no matter what, until recently, Stepan close enough contact with his father. With me, he repeatedly called his father, and his father called him. Sometimes it happens 10 times a day. Stepan talked with him as friend to whom he confided his problems when he wrong something wrong in your personal life or need some advice on music. Nobody did not like so much of the steppes and not to do it, like a father. And the blame for something Volodya - is low and cynical ... Mikhail Filimonov, EC

No comments:

Post a Comment