Monday, September 30, 2013

Leps to do the construction

Leps employed to build a house in the suburbs. According to him, the house is slightly larger than expected at first, "I thought at the bottom to make a studio apartment at the top of this kind, but in the process changed plans in the direction of expansion, and now arises out a small house area of 1,800 square meters. meters ". 8 km from Moscow on Novorizhskoe highway - The house is situated in a convenient location. As Mr. Leps says no traffic jams, he can get it in 25 minutes, but with traffic less than an hour. In addition, Gregory sees in real estate in the Apennine peninsula. Typically, it is the younger children spend in Italy, three or four warm months and one day for fun Leps see a trip with his wife, pending the sale of the house. "I'm not going to buy it, but I wonder how they have it arranged by our standards, a small house -.. 600 square meters, but we really liked Unfortunately there is no way to buy it -. One spent lot of money for the construction of the S-residence ". However, the Leps have a reason for lacing: his wife promised him a fourth child together when Gregory buy this house. In general, it is not to be transported to family abroad, for example, actor Alexei Serebryakov. But the idea is to give the children overseas training Leps pulls. "If I sent a daughter from his first marriage to study abroad, I said to her:" I have no father, a millionaire, all that I have earned the vocal cords, heart disease and torn blood vessels. So, if you want to learn, I'll pay for it. And if you hang in clubs and snort cocaine, do not want it. "Daughter chose to study, done, I'm very happy with it am." Younger children Gregory tries not to treat, but often gives gifts. All the free time on the tour, he tries to spend at home with the children: "You want to come with us restaurants, a pizza or something makaroshki Home is also possible to prepare, but it's more fun in the restaurant.." Is Leps well know how to cook anything, except of course the test, but the time is not enough, so the practice is not sufficient. But his wife is an excellent cook, "I do it out of luck. Loves me, understands, appreciates the destitute." By the way, Gregory maintains a large contribution ("but only in relation to food") and now totally does not drink alcohol "We a dispute with a person. If I lose, I do not know, but if I win, he will pay me a million dollars. remains had to wait four months."

No comments:

Post a Comment