Saturday, September 28, 2013

Kuzmina dead son on drugs hoisted sister

The tragic death of the eldest son Stephen was a terrible blow for the singer, Vladimir Kuzmin. Recall that in the Sunday 18 October totally naked young man fell out of the window from the 18th Floor to escape the fire at his home in the south-west of Moscow. Seven years earlier, in 2002, Vladimir Kuzmin daughter Lisa lost: Woman killed lover, cut her throat. The eldest son Kuzmin always high hopes. Musician treated him with great anxiety as all his other children. And the boy does not give a reason for concern. In 1996, music critic said "EC" Mikhail Filimonov kindergarten teacher who once at a little Steve, "has been in my six years Stepan Kuzmin already formed personality, with a strong character and strong leadership skills." Victor Zhurbin also noticed that Stepan good voice and a good taste in music. Stepan Kuzmin. Photo of "EC" Even if Vladimir Kuzmin divorced mother of Stepan, Tatiana Artemieva poet, he continued to come for his son in the garden and wait for them to their games that do not even love the boy's grandmother has stopped. However, those hopes were dashed: Stepan teenager addicted to drugs seriously. In 2003, he spent six weeks in a psychiatric hospital. Alekseev (formerly named. Kashchenko) diagnosed with "a pronounced manic-depressive psychosis." Came just after the tragic death of her sister Lisa. This was apparently the last straw ... Then, in 2003, correspondent Olga Emelyanova Stephen visited the hospital, and he told her frankly, "fool" that he became addicted, "He hit me with joy - here are, I think, is not sugar And that happened to him. say absolutely quiet. After Stepan, he first tried soft drugs in 16 years! A sister Lisa gave him marijuana and a desert like. Firstly supplied drugs to his brother, and then he has turned himself seemed necessary acquaintances. After a while Stepan . "crap" to a stronger He told me that knew cannabis smoking in large numbers no longer than six months and father tried his son to get rid of the addiction to help -.. He told me always led some psychologists - remembered Stepan. - I listen to them, as agreed, and if you go, I take a joint and I threw because I'm bad at all costs all the time, the mood for some silly, wild, bad thoughts in my broke.. head and climbed I'm here in a psychiatric hospital came from the fact that drunk sleeping pills I found a maid I'm already dying, and she as a "fast" do not know how remind the hospital only to scream.....: "Do not touch me! Give die "By the way, for the wedding of his father's (in October 2001 -. Ed.) Stoned I went and bleached hair. Lisa, who, incidentally, was the blonde for the same reason. We still have a lot in common was Lisa ... I hate those goats that she stabbed! I've heard that they found, but I somehow not be better. Lain half his life in hospital. I was let go three weeks. And I could not resist, struck. Now I do not believe ... Almost every morning I have some nervousness there, everything starts to irritate, enrage, lousy mood. In the evening go. It is generally very difficult to lie, but I still get better, and everything will be fine with me. Get out of here, I'll finish Gnesinka. Start playing the piano, and then the group will build their name it "Ultraviolet". Pop will perform rock, and I know and talk. How about dad ... "

No comments:

Post a Comment