Saturday, October 5, 2013

Elena Nikitaeva artist working in Egypt

Singer Helen Nikitaeva suspended work on a new album and went to Egypt. Previous records artists not in great demand, and Helen experienced serious difficulties with concerts and funds for new entries. She even planned to get a desk job, but I noticed that this does not appeal to her career. Now Ms. Nikitaeva artist working in Egypt and satisfied with this fact - at least warm and the sea returned to her peace of mind. "I just need to realize their potential, and I love the people, because the left in Egypt just work an animator good to me here, -. Said Elena Nikitaeva said Intermedia. - I try not to not build any special plans and think about "tomorrow." I am, where the demand at a given time, and I, where there are practically my energy and creativity. I'm strong, not easy to break, do not react well to the challenges. I live, but not in the office, for example, and, where necessary and possible bright, positive, bright man (gee, I'm so in fact) to be. "Elena Elena Nikitaeva The music is not to leave, and eventually wants to return, but not yet when speaking. According to her, it is not likely to earn in Egypt on the album, but now it is not important for the money and a sense of harmony. "And everything I never want to feel sorry for you, do not fall into a depression if it is difficult. I wish you all a personal or general crisis to move, and move not only, but his delight. "

No comments:

Post a Comment