Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Leps facility opened

Leps building a new studio 3000 square meters. m and plans to open its own production facility. "We will try to help young musicians - says Intermedia singer -... This does not mean that I turn on the artist as a producer to help, but we can see the repertoire to the regulations tighten the press Communication is the command is , thank God. "Grigory Leps sees the benefits of its production facility will require some budget. "But when the artist is talented, get out of the pocket and help with money. I, of course, do not work any products, but to help the team. And if we do that, God forbid, make, I'll be happy." In our own experience, Mr. Leps convinced that the manufacturer is not required to promote the figure of the actor: "As soon as I gave up on the producers, I finally went smoothly, if you are talented, you will hear internet is how it is.. We will not produce - just to help, advise ".

No comments:

Post a Comment