Sunday, October 20, 2013

"Ranetki" marries

Who plays Dennis Shatalina in the series "My Fair Nanny" to plan your week. Pasha decided that after a year of happy life together, he and Anna are prepared to become husband and wife. During the concert, "Ranetki" staged competition. Strangers to each other and a guy asked a girl to go on stage and kiss. Pasha had to appear and then to teach by example that skill timid fans. Anya Rudnev But the plans of the organizers were enjoyable for fans of the changes. In the Spotlight Serdyuk unexpectedly went to his mistress and took the microphone in his hand. - Please take this bouquet - with enthusiasm in her voice turned into a popular Pasha. - And ... Marry me! The young star, of course, did not expect such a turn of events, but she said the holy words. - I agree - responded to the cries of the crowd cheering 21-year-old singer. - I'm going to cry! The general theme of "Bitter!" Anya and Pasha finally kissed. - I woke up this morning and thought I had all dreamed of - enthusiasm told Life Showbiz "Ranetki." - But when I saw the flowers, I realized that everything happens in real life, it seems that I am now a bride.! Meanwhile, love is in full wedding planning. Bride began to make a list of guests, and the groom looks grand ballrooms. The other day, Anya and Pasha going to apply to the Registrar. The awards ceremony takes place in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment