Monday, October 7, 2013

Nike Borzov and Elena Nikitaeva postponed the release of albums

Only two rock artists decided to postpone the release of her new album for some time. Nike Borzov decided to postpone the release of his new album "inside." The CD, the 23 allegedly for To appear April, will now be released in the fall. Musician explained by the fact that his album is not complete and not ready for release ". Unfortunately, the work on the basis of songs, in my opinion, is not complete some open myself under pressure," produced now! You must! Backlog for the May holidays "My longtime fans, I think, will understand that it is not so easy -. To put pressure on me and the more power this album - produced an important stage in my life, raw and unfinished. I'm not interested. "In addition, the presentation of the album Elena Nikitaevoy" Kitlali ", 28 for the April is planned, not instead. Release of records, and their presentation, delayed, according to the singer, "for some time." "The reason: It's okay, we prepare, how well you can let go and to be brighter, and that takes time," - Mrs. Nikitaeva explains in his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment