Sunday, October 6, 2013

Nike Borzov: I may be out of time

Rock musician Nike Borzov seemed finally register punk in the crowded corridors of the Moscow metro. We met him in the company of his old punk band "Infection", which is high quality sound for small clubs and too large for bad language. Nike these conditions are not confused. The punk scene (once started), he looked so much like in every stadium. And almost Russian nicknamed Peter Doherty for an unusually poetic texts (which is rare), and purchased the same way of playing the guitar. But suddenly he decided to add light to the world. Suddenly appeared on the airwaves very lyrical and joyous Nike Borzov on the 10 years missed the general public. The new song "Shadows and off" with a support on a par with the old hits like "Riding on a star." Nike promises that this year we will see if the album "Inside", which is now being prepared, something like "horse" or "Three Words". We found out from him personally, what does the return of Punk was in a decent world. Nike Borzov - It insult myth that you stopped in 2002, solo albums, and disappeared from the scene. And now, as if out of nowhere. Again on the big stage In reality, all this time you have a creative life was in full swing. - To a thousand times when I have to explain the last eight years, I decided to make a film about this period, - says "MK" musician. - It will all be told that I have done, and my participation in the performance of Yuri Grymov "Nirvana" and the various side projects such groups "Beavers mutants", "infection", and the audio book "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Vegas ", Hunter S. Thompson, and more. The film will be called "Observer". I want to publish it as an application for the new album. - Feature films? - The car movie. Fully documented, but with game elements that have worked in real time - without storyboards and samples. Roughly speaking, these looks. Behind the scenes of everything that had happened to me and around me I photographed my friends and people I do not know. - As the name plate, you sing about everything that had accumulated inside you all these years? - "Inside" is rather an internal analysis of what is on the outside. I am in this case acts as a watchdog. This character is not quite human - who and what you want - a being who has the ability to be in several places at the same time, traveling to different dimensions to fit in a variety of stories, or they can create, woman, man be, a dog, a river, or an entire planet. My new album "Inside" - a diary of the Observer devoted ourselves - the people living on this planet. Considerations to the simplest situations in which we live, experiences, joys. Album saturated light romantic and warm vibrations in contrast to the "Splinter" - my previous work eight years ago, that was a bit depressing. It has long been the world to disturb the harmony of good and evil - is much more negative. Well, unfortunately, this has become the norm. I do not agree and decided to improve the balance of his new album. I can not say that. No room for sadness, but the sadness of Light - You and "infection" finally bound or determined to move this project? - At this point in the near future I wanted to do the least "infection". I think we said everything we wanted. - In the "infection" was a girl, Julia, and she played in your new video. It's like an echo from the past? - Julia, my girl, she appeared in my clip. There and my daughter, Vicky, is removed. I like to get your projects people who have never done before, so the result was really to bring not burdened occupational status. - Now in vogue believe that the 10-ies will be similar to Russia 80. Suddenly punk back into fashion? Can, and nothing prevents you from "infection"? .. - We left a legacy not weak during our short return. If you suddenly flash revolution, anarchy or something, then all the songs will be raised by the people as hymns. As in 2006, we have decided to revive the band, we have no intention to make a revolution - we just want to express our attitude, what is happening around. - Listen to "Shadows and flicker" - it seems that for 10 years with you, nothing happens. You do the same as then. Nike Borzov A constant in this way, which seems to have no or no changes in the music or in the world to have. - I was affected by the change, I think, to follow, with living contemporaries communicate over the dead classic. Still, I prefer the old sound - and if in his works with some modern, very carefully. I may be out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment