Sunday, October 6, 2013

Nike Borzov release a new album on vinyl

Nike Borzov is releasing his new album "Inside" on vinyl. Musicians feel that the beauty of the fresh sound of his dignified manner can only transfer, vinyl media. The disc is a limited edition print and will be published in the autumn. "I really wanted to put the" inside "until May 23, when he promised his fans - says Intermedia musicians -. Unfortunately, the work on the basis of songs, in my opinion, is not complete some open set me under pressure. "produced now! You must! Backlog for the May holidays! ! Let's questions at least EP "My long-time fans, I think, will understand - put the pressure on me and the more power - it's not that simple. This album - a key stage in my life, and while it's not perfect, I do not see the point of his presence. A release of crude oil and unfinished material, I have no desire. "Nike Borzov

No comments:

Post a Comment