Friday, October 4, 2013

Scandalous Details of the breakdown of the "Okean Elzy". The case goes to court

One of the most popular groups "Okean Elzy" again reeling personnel changes, and in the press, there were rumors about their separation. On the collapse of the "Okean Elzy" talk last year, when the team left the bassist Yuri Hustochka and keyboardist Dmitry Shurov. 10-year milestone for the band was really a critical age. Group again reeling reshuffle - experienced guitarist Paul Gudimova. Since that time, the parties remain silent and do not have any official comment on the rumors about the country that started Gudimova star fever that. His affair with a girl Vakarchuk, given that Vakarchuk wants to keep out of someone else's business to get We have tried to deal with the situation and contacted on his mobile phone with the singer Svyatoslav Vakarchuk. He refused to comment, saying, ". You are not the right place Contact our PR service" But the other party star showdown - guitarist Paul Gudimov - love to meet with journalists "fact." - ". Tavria Games" Pasha, I know your fans were very worried when you did not show up, - not only my fans, and especially fans of the band "Okean Elzy". In fact, I was at home in Kiev, on television live performance of "Oceans". Sustained only three songs, and then turned off the sound. Why was not I in Kakhovka? I have (laughs). - You say you fought with Vakarchuk and leave the group? - No, I did not swear, and also do not want to leave! Another thing is that someone really wants to get me out. But I'm the creator of this group, I love them and try to make our music sound stylish and colorful. - But no smoke without fire byvaetY - mid-April, Slavik said to me: "I can not go to work with you." "Are you going to leave the band - I was surprised. - What's the problem?" "Oh no, I I'll stay," - he said. "Well, I did not go to the intention - tried to protest. - I'm at work" Okean Elzy ", not in the team Vakarchuk Glory." - I can imagine how stunned this message. - Baffled? Yes, it's just killing me! And it is a fact that we are together for a year working on a new album. One year, when people do something together, and then another says "sorry" ... So, crossing this year out of my life just now? Oh no! - You were friends with Vakarchuk? - Communicates exclusively for work. I never was at his house. He was with me once at a birthday party. - Did you in fact have their own share of companies in the group? - I am one of the founders of the "Ocean Elzy". My first choice, Yura Hustochki, Denis Glinina and Slavik was equal relationships. Before there was Vakarchuk, we played three years in the "Clan of silence." We had a different singer, but when he left in 1994, offered to try Hustochka Vakarchuk. Selecting a new singer as such was not a role that Slavik lived just played next to Yura. At first we could not understand - Slavik longer wants to study physics or music. - Said that "Okean Elzy" named after cats Vakarchuk. - This is just a PR stunt. Cat he much later, if, when he moved to Kiev. So most cats Elsa are named after the group. In fact, picking a long name. On the wall in the practice room, we recorded the words that we like. Initially decided to "Ocean" call, but then came to the conclusion after careful consideration, that the group is of the same name in the world probably dozens, but the "Okean Elzy" definitely come to be the only one. So we came together in the name of all, and it is - is history. - Maybe you're just jealous because you get into the Guinness World Records, and others do not? (April 1 Gudimov install a world record by clearing, and in the air a video in 3 hours 28 minutes). - Previously, the group had never ever restrictions freedom of its members. Contrary, we came together, provide that. Those planning the And my recent solo album, "stepping stone", but the rating of the group has increased. - Are you going to bring the case to court? - If my rights are grossly violated. Now I have consulted with his lawyers. Although I am a bitter man peacefully and hold no resentment toward more hours. Slavik while hiding from me: we always wear about our meeting. Most crucial moment before the "Tavria" Vakarchuk all went to Switzerland ... - You just might not have the tape of it? - In fact, I can not prevent publication of albums in which he took part, lay claim to the title of the group. I'm not a vengeful person, but appreciate his contribution to the "Okean Elzy". Especially since this is not only a matter for the soul, but my business. - Probably a lot of money because the fees in an "ocean" is very decent - tens of thousands of dollars, and released the album is more than a hundred thousand dollars. - The organizers of the concert know that this is so. And really the cost of the album "Ocean Elzy" pretty high. How many will buy the album, you can elementary multiplying copies and costs. The latter has sold 300,000 copies - that's clear enough. Certainly played a role in this conflict money. - It is no secret that there hazing in the group - musicians, as the soloist in contrast, is always been in the background ... Shaken At some point, the system of values in the group really hard -. Ironically, it happened immediately after the departure of the Jura with Dima. Last time we flew on a different level class as Slavik, sometimes living in different hotels. Vakarchuk through at airports where VIP halls existed solely through. Characteristic is the story that happened in the recent election campaign. We went to a concert in Odessa. It was the most difficult situation - on the stage, we just threw eggs, and then I laughed at him: nothing, we just did not play very well, and that is earned. The second time, after having worked in Odessa on the forecourt got Slavik in the jeep and drove with the organizers. And we have in a vehicle, drove away from the scene just a hundred yards, and we were surrounded by a strong guy. They smashed our bus into pieces. Smashing windows with sticks, pierced tires throwing firecrackers into the radiator threw eggs, painted bus. We sat in shock, ran to the girl and called out to us: We arrived at the airport on the edge, "Forgive them, for they". Came and Slavik. We all say, and he almost laughed. One of the organizers then cynically Vakarchuk said: "Calm your group." That is, the integrity of the team has changed in recent years as more changes in the past 10 years strong. - Continue to do? - Music and design. From the album "springboard" I am with my new project, "Hood: mov" to go on tour May clears another clip. As for the design, I have a firm "I Design", the development of a modern and innovative design trends. General I design a half years, I have a company employs four people. We bring life differently, sometimes crazy ideas. Doing interior and decoration, furniture design, landscape planning. We have many well-known clients: businessmen, politicians. Developed office furnishings Arfush Walid, in the nursing home of Olga and Yuri Nikitin Gorbachev our furniture. But yesterday doing a project for the house and the garden of the British photographer Ben Robinson, who now moved to Kiev. - Design profitable music? - You no-oo, that after drug trafficking, arms trade and oil business of show business ranks fourth in terms of profitability? - What's in your personal life? - The life in me and supported me! (Laughs) No, in the sense that she's my girl Lera cold, runny nose with her. - In the single life when rasstaneshsya? - Yes, I have been with her. Although we have not officially painted, I think Leroux and his wife, I hope she thinks so too (laughs). We have six years. I'm not alone and not to fulfill. We have enough adult relationship. Lera recently claimed in connection with the release of my debut album and solo clip as my director. It is fully engaged in a project, "Hood: mov", which has half a year. By the way, I do not want my project in comparison with the "Ocean", and I'm glad that there is less pathos. I rode from pathos, which is in the "Ocean Elzy". He will interfere in the works. - By the way, if it ever ... golden idea "Ocean Elzy" trip with a tour - I would agree with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment