Thursday, March 28, 2013

Alla Pugacheva: I'm on the rocks

Alla Pugacheva spoke about their financial situation. - Now I have a main source of income - is the production of shoes - said in an exclusive interview with "Secrets of the Stars" Alla Pugacheva. - The spirits I used to make good money. A chip factory closed when it began to steal. - A banker that you took over four million dollars money back? - No, she has not returned. But we won the courts. And now seized property have to carve. Maybe something and perepadet. I had so many moments in life when I have to start again! It was an absolute lack of money! But today I'm much better. First, to me, a man who earned decent. Second, have a daughter who always help. No, I - a happy woman! Yes, we have now broke, but I did not lose hope. Because it is a draft, charges ... I - a happy woman! - Maybe we should return to the stage? - Only for the sake? God forbid! I'd rather put teeth on the shelf. Why do people cheat? I think God loves me! Every loss is a positive side effect. In this case you need to feel young again all start from scratch, and before you open Outlook. This is a very healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment