Thursday, March 28, 2013

Alla Pugacheva: plastic is better to do in Russia

Alla Pugacheva has admitted that she wants to have plastic surgery. - I did! But unfortunately no one took! I passed all the tests, and they have shown that you can do. The only thing - I'm not very good on anesthesia. And then what? I'll be nice, sly? What happens when health deteriorates? So what should be done now, but the doctors, unfortunately, were scared. And then I - wow! - Like a doll, and she went! I, for one, is adamant. And due to the fact that the person you have somehow, I seem tired, does not he? And terrible when I say: "You are very tired today?" And I have here and so little to do (slightly tightens the skin on the face of the cheeks to the ears) - and I have tirelessly! Well, you do it to me! No! Fear! Okay ... well, nothing! - And for foreign doctors come from? Alla Pugacheva has admitted that she wants to plastic surgery - Oh, no! I've done it before, if the surgery is not plastic, it's true. No. Thank you. Screwed up. - This is when you remove a cyst in Switzerland - and you are on the verge of death? - Yes. Therefore, it is better to do at home! Then by the way, also said that I did it out of plastic. Whenever you lose weight, it said. Here and now. Christmas Shooting go to work in television, so you need to keep on dieting. But all said, "She has the plastic!" "Secrets of the Stars"

No comments:

Post a Comment