Friday, March 29, 2013

Pugacheva: Only mediocrity can be in my name to lower radio

Alla Pugacheva again given rise to talk about himself in connection with the departure from the radio: ". Allah" But her child was very proud. People even talk like a diva who distribute said two years ago, announced his retirement to "coaching" work is now ready to return to the stage. - Alla to various rumors about your care to go to the radio, "Allah." They say that from the perspective of business you failed again? - Why is it failing? First, the reviews were very high - says "AIF". Pugacheva - but then I was told that we act in accordance with the social sciences, to the advice of the people who work there long listen. And asked for six months does not intervene. During this time the radio was on the 16th Place. After that, I said that it will not increase. Incompetent people must stand on my behalf and not to lower station. Actually, I was looking for myself in 1996 from the scene. I managed to perfume. My shoes have a good demand. With chips that I failed because I realized that this must be enabled thoroughly: to be where they are produced in order to develop a network, looking for decent people, do not steal, do not cheat. Of course, I was sitting at work, and in my back started to decline in quality. As not to tarnish his name, I closed the case. And on the radio as a result? When I was invited, I thought it was a good starting point for the beginning artist. Really wanted to help them, and the stars, which are always on the wall "non" could not get on the air. I have tried to ensure a supportive radio for friends, but friends talented. And where I come from? - To ensure that you have their hands tied? - Do not confuse, but pinioned. It was always due to some scandals and fights. For me, this situation was unexpected. Although the most profitable business is not interesting, I'm off to do something else. So when I was offered my analogue radio program "Allah's Got Talent" to do on TV, I decided to try. Since February we have this project on the channel "Russia 1". I suddenly realized: not yet the time to leave the public only my voice, I want to still be seen. It is still possible. (Laughs) Maybe even leave with something on the radio - offers a lot. - Perhaps you can now return to the big stage? - Why? I want to take a break from touring. If I pripret offering in Moscow on some customized meroproyatii, why not play? A large-scale programs, I do not intend to do. I believe that my mission performed as a singer. - You have to lift incompetent people not in my name and to lower station. - And keep on songwriting? - It's my pleasure. I am in so many songs. - Why "at the table"? - Because I am a reasonable person in that sense. I understand that it is not the time to sing nobody, and maybe one day they will sing. I reserved the right to burn the right, if I have such a desire. - By the way, Philip Kirkorov recently broken through to: Write professional sellers and not for yourself, a loved one, and for other artists. Tell me, is so much in life that a person wakes up suddenly in unexpected talent? - There is. But we suspect it's a phenomenon. - Honestly, I still can not explain why suddenly become so popular artists as Stas Mikhailov and Elena Vaenga. Do not you think that this is a protest vote? Since bezrybe on stage? - If these artists are popular, so it's their time. I also came when agreed, stars, space and time. Stas and Elena with all matched. And then people always want something natural and affordable, traditional. People do not buy sequins, roulades and language skills. So does sing Stas, a woman was sitting in the audience and thought that he sings only for them. The other is in a concert Vaenga sits and thinks that the singer only from her, the only one singing. It is the law of the mutual love of the artist and the viewer. - Tears for Fears admitted that when he was bad, he hears the song. Do you want to hear their songs and in what condition? - Very rarely, if you need to find a song for something. In general, the mood, I listen to classical music. European and American music of the 49th Year (the year of my birth). She is very optimistic, bright and unafraid. And offers comfort. Sometimes, however, you just want to not think about anything. - This year, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin met with artists, among them Chulpan Khamatova Yuri Shevchuk and others. Medvedev spoke later with the Rockers. When these meetings are not called? - Why do I need to call? And so we can communicate. No call. In some general company. - And often you have such a meeting? - It. But these are very personal, private party. - Do you think that the artist should so bring the same Shevchuk, nationality expressed, or is it his destiny - sing a song and do not get involved in politics? - If the soul asks, why not talk? If you narrow the scope of song and you're not in a position to their citizenship to express freedom of speech and thoughts gives you the right to be the servants of the people, you know, say. - How often have you expressed your point of view on what is happening in the country, the servant of the people? - It happens. I can only give her a sensation. But I try not to go where there is something to understand. Generally on issues that are close to me and clear, for example, radio, and television. - She left the Public Chamber on their own because they are disappointed in this activity? - I'm a little different it would be. For me and Alexandra Ochirova we worked in pairs, the main goal was to ensure that the increased pension. We have done the trick - pensions were increased. Then just answer the letters that ask for money, I could not. I'm serious. I should be there where I can do something. - If artists such as in Kirkorov or Leontief, no family, no children - nothing but the scene - it's a tragedy? - If they are happy on stage, so it's lucky. - Would you like to be able to live just a stage? - I lived. But then I realized that you can lose yourself. Therefore, time to recover. And more and more began to reach for the family, a daughter, grandson. - Are there things that the public can not forgive the artist? - Personal happiness. In general, the public jealous artist, when he is happy in his personal life. I do not mean the audience in the hall. And in general. Personal happiness is the object of discussion, smear, intrigue. - You are referring to your relationship with Maxim Galkin? - Well, not just him. And Kirkorov and Maximus, the 15th by the way, November we celebrated nine years of marriage. When I'm happy, I can not go to the scene that I want. I have the time: two years that I did not want to sing, then three (and nobody did not notice) - because they knew that. A statement without charge, without drama - Lolita added in an interview that her drugs. These are the things that awards public? And anyway, if the artist naked like that? - Maybe it's easier. Although I do not like to wash dirty linen in public. That's because in this house all alone climb. And the union.

No comments:

Post a Comment