Sunday, March 31, 2013

Alla Pugacheva swore sexual maniac

A man haunted Pugachev, paid for it. Witch was sent by Allah to his terrible disease. Please look at the issue of the secrets of the stars, at first glance, a stupid joke. At the other end of the young man swallowed the tears - I am dying, I have cancer! It was sent from ... Pugacheva! She ... cursed me! The caller was a real ... maniac! He has long terrorized Pugachev calls with a declaration of love and indecent proposals. - You heard of me vulgarity, so I tried to get her feelings - said yunosha.Pugacheva long endured a crazy fan, but after a phone call with a question: "Have you thought about having sex with me" exploded - I went to s ... d, I said! And never call! - Driving over Alla maniac. - You - a smart aleck! And you will soon be bad. Note that! I said it. I have all true! Hooligan recorded the conversation and showed record our editors. And soon, after a maniac, the doctors seemed to him a terrible diagnosis - cancer! Pugachev fact could have sent a deadly disease? In show business no doubt. Everyone knows that God has supernatural powers! You once saved his life and his daughter boron Moses forbade them both on the cruise ship "Admiral Nakhimov" that go in the same night ... sank. Another time Pugacheva at all, raise your hands to the head of Alexander Marshal, took these headaches. It is no secret that Alla enjoys fortune-telling, and every morning speaks the water: "With a goose - water, with Allusi - skinny" Yes it unreservedly in an interview with our magazine her sensational skills divided: - If I'm not a singer , then a healer would be too! - Said Pugacheva. - Previously, my strength, were naturally stronger. What help do you want? I can not! - I beg you, Allah! Take it back! - Refers to the unfortunate diva. - Forgive me for everything! Saved my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment