Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Parents' graves were desecrated Pugacheva looters

Last week Eugene Pugachev executed 61 years are. Brother of the singer was not on 19 February. May He in Moscow Kuzminki cemetery, buried where parents rest Pugacheva. Put flowers on the grave of the birthday of Eugene B. was only his half-brother. Near the entrance - Eugene Pugachev grave is located in the prestigious area of the cemetery is located. After working cemetery, the final resting place of his brother after the funeral diva, no one came to visit. - Wreaths, taught himself to Allah and his entourage immediately stolen. They were of flowers. These are not going to lie - with skill, says "EH" Sergey Dyatlov, Technical Coworker cemetery. By hill-aged woman approached. Zina had the Vasilyevna. - Yes, but - sigh old woman looking, grave, beat fir paws. - I wanted to clear up here in a row, the cemetery is a place occupied cleaner. I am 20 years tidy grave parents Pugacheva. Before me was to clean Lidia pay Allina aunt. But in 2009, she died. Soul was a woman. Now I look closely at her grave. Just like that, it's free. Alla, I have not seen for a long time here. She had on just the 25th My mother's birthday. If she had been, I would have known - the key to the gate only parent I have. Zhenya, then often the parents came. Jumped over the fence - the keys, as well as sister-singers often lost. Eugene always brought flowers and a couple of bowls. Alla Pugacheva At this time we have the grave Zenaida Arkhipovna and Boris Mikhailovich. - Look wilted bouquet! Zhenya was just winter - umililyaetsya Zinaida V.. - Oh, and tips, then again, you bastards cut down the fence! It is imperative to protect Allin ring. I have been hold by a relationship with Pugachev. This man brings me money. Three thousand a month from April to October. With this money, I buy flowers on the graves. BTW nephew Pugacheva not his father's grave on his birthday to come, for different reasons. Jr., Vlad, again lies in narkoklinike. The oldest, Tom, all in the economic and family problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment