Sunday, March 31, 2013

Theatre Pugacheva Kirkorov took a third of the royalties

29th April marks the 60th Anniversary of one of the legendary "soldier" of show business - a concert manager Gennady Russa. In the late 90s he worked with Alla Pugacheva and Philip Kirkorov and led their joint venture - an art studio that time was our limited communication with official statements "Allah.". Speak openly with Gennadiy cooperation with the star couple, and the other artists I have right now. - In the 70's and my position has been called "the master." Bands were or "bands." Pay me for four rubles 50 kopecks from the concert - said "EC" Russa. - I started with Nicholas Philharmonic. My first team, the band "Singin cabin boy" was directed by Vladimir Bleher - in the future, one of the men Irina Allegrova. He was replaced came from Kirovograd Igor Sharp: he invited the ensemble as a soloist in the popular Nikolaev Sasha Serov, who sang in a restaurant with Tom Jones. Later I worked with Nicholas Hnatiuk, sisters Rotaru, a group of "ARS". Cool now come, I sometimes joke, "Igor Y., and where my interest in your company's name -" ARS "Alla Pugacheva and Gennady Russa - What is the relationship between this group and the great company - it .'s a long story Director Ternopil Philharmonic for drunkenness threw a singer, went with him his whole team have only the name -. '. Zbruch have "a seat for friends I play funk. Your program was to approve the artistic advice. If its members came from Kiev, I drove from the airport all the restaurant gorilka watered and then arranged an audition. Unknown music in shock hudsovet judgment : ". repertoire not named 'Zbruch" In my submission included a secretary in the minutes of the other: "The name does not match the repertoire" and signed drunken members we called "ARS", which in Latin means "art".. The team is keen Sasha Serov He met with the beautiful actress Lily Sandulesu Ternopil Philharmonic director had suggested to her that singer Serov:... "Will you take me to the solo in" I turned ARS "Sandulesu you go." a: Sasha and I were arguing when he worked as a music director VIA "Cheremosh" sisters Rotaru By the nature of it is not easy guy, ambitious, despite my protests, took Serov But two months later, just as I predicted, scattered members... .. allegedly an abbreviation of his name and surname - - Sasha moved to Moscow too steep if they "rolled" have song "Madonna", and they decided to create their own series of concerts companies Serov suggested the name "ARS" was. How has your nearly 15-year collaboration with Kirkorov - I worked as a director Igor Sarukhanov. He was promoted several songs - there is much more to do in the stadiums. To "warm-up" performed clip lesser known artists. In 1989 she was Philip who worked in the theater of Alla Pugacheva. Learning that Sarukhanov receive 1,500 rubles per concert, Philip was shocked. "And I, 150 I, - he was excited -. And to solve 50 of them leave the theater director Pugacheva go carp on tour with you, Gene, and you do not want to go to my director." - "I do not want - I smiled -. Sarukhanov look at - as vykobenivaetsya "Igor refused really, go to the site by bus, along with all program participants!. He served "Volga". And each time he produced the play - that he knows a car necessary, then black. Philip said: "I'll never be as I am a foreigner, otherwise increased.." - And you became director Kirkorov ... - We have become friends. Philip invited me to the earth wall and introduced me to his mother Victoria - she was his think tank. Conversation and hospitality were effective. I thought to grow this handsome young man, a big star, and left Sarukhanov. "You are mad", - said Igor, who had sold out stadiums, and Philip - just roll with three songs: "You, you, you," "Carmen" and "Look at the clock." In 1990 we went to the festival Peter Kirkorov "Intershlyager." Shortly before the song "Heaven and Earth" was added, I offered him the competition. Philip saw: "The Gypsy not sing." I offered a deal. For winning the contest was a TV and VCR. Kit costs 25 thousand (for that amount you could buy three cars at state prices, "eight"). Philip really like to get a price. Constantly repeat what his old TV home. I suggested, "you sing," Heaven and Earth. "Loser - buy a set win -. Share half the price." After the speech gave a standing ovation Kirkorov space. Divide the price he has not. He said: "It's fixed." After the festival, his career flourished, was an invitation to visit. We went on a cruise in the Mediterranean, and there is contention. Philip loved silly jokes for kids: at dinner cooked out of the meat tells seconds, threw into the soup of artificial flies. Me from becoming ill. I can not stand it and left him. But we kept in touch. Philip called from different countries, but did not offer to return. He will never admit that he was wrong and apologized. - Who have you worked with? - I have all the concerts on whom to ask done. After a successful 15 concerts sold "Dune". Its director price five "pieces". I managed to sell them - where 15,000, where 12th Victor Rybin was outraged: ".. It's not fair to our shows, you deserve more than we are" - "Your director himself named the price, - I answered - pay as you asked.". Meanwhile at Kirkorov had five directors. As a result, I began to work with him - a pair with its newest director Oleg Nepomniachtchi. "I've grown as an artist, Philip", - says Oleg later in the book "When Tomorrow Comes". Although at the time of his arrival Kirkorov stadiums already collected. About me in the book - not a word. Although I had everything planned tour. Ten minutes before the arrival of Philip Office Nepomnyashchii refuge to me, "What should we do", I said, who have agreed to the concert. Those caught in the door Kirkorov and reported: "I have done everything Concert arranged train tickets ordered..." - As you headed art studio "Allah"? - In 1994, signed with Pugacheva Kirkorov, and then they came on tour in Israel. At this point, my mother died of Philip. I just had to get cremated by his father, then bury the ashes in the family vault in Bulgaria. Alla Borisovna I spoke at the household level. Philip went on the earthen shaft repair, and she gave me directions - what to do. Pugacheva then placed on lease for 49 years at the Taganka room and built an office for himself, Philip and Christina. The agency has created a new structure -. "Allah", the studio chose at a family gathering, the Director me. Engage Christine I do not. She has worked with Joseph Prigogine, but all tours Alla and Philip I organized. It was not easy. One flew to Germany with Kirkorov and Pugacheva went on tour in the Ukraine. Suddenly calls her manager: "Urgent matters Otherwise Allah will break tour!." Pugacheva psihanula transition from Uzhgorod, Ivano-Frankivsk. The path led through the pass, started to snow, the car almost drifted into the abyss. "Do that, there was a waste?" - Outraged Alla. When I flew with her to America, and Philip goes on tour in Russia, he has already started hysterically. He is insanely jealous, constantly called and complained. I found myself in the position of the servant of two masters. - Those who are difficult to work with? - With Kirkorov. Philip first listen anything. And then he began to reject all proposals. I said that so and so is his song, people like. "That's nonsense - he waved -. Please others." After much hesitation rate still makes the fact that I chose. So it was with "Atlantis", "Ptashechkoy", "Kilimanjaro". And the song "Chic Ladies" I do it brought from Turkey. Philip rejected her long. And played only three years later., If a Ukrainian group is singing And I've never really liked to hang out, and after the show Kirkorov took 15 people and hang out in night clubs. At four in the morning as the clock "genes, I have someone re-sent. Figure out there tomorrow." Turn off the phone and sleeping hours to three days. And in the morning I had not just calls from the organizers of the tour through the cities, but also to find out to whom Philip quarreled night, and conflict resolution. With Pugacheva, on the contrary, it was a joy to work. Friction occurred a few times. For example, she was traveling from Kiev Krasnodar. At some stations, cars - a personal Alla and her team - had from one train to another and solve hook. "You might have to send the plane?" - I asked Pugachev. She refused. After she was arrested for a few hours on a siding with no electricity or heating, Alla enthusiasm waned. Ended with the traditional "Have you found a garbage?" And when he had to fly with her on the plane, it's started to creak every wail: "Why did you do me in the plane Poor Denis, Nikita and Kristina, who I leave them?" On the tantrums of Philip comparison, It was nonsense. - Why did you break with Pugacheva? - Marriage Alla and Philip went to decay. The Office of the Taganka it is too expensive - about 50 thousand dollars a month, and they gave it out. Art Studio "Allah" has ceased to exist. Pugacheva has registered as individual entrepreneurs. Kirkorov founded the company "Philip production" and took up his duties at the hotel "Soviet". For a while I continued to work with him. But it seems that in 15 years, we get tired of each other psychologically, and in 2004 finally fell out. Then, in Rostov-on-Don, there was a scandal with journalist Irina Aroyan. Philip the blame on me. "You sit in the Moscow office and wipe pants, - he said -. And if it would be any razrulil". His guards - Romanov and Crane robbed Aroyan camera, pulled the flash drive, although she did not even need a license for security activity and the number of personnel are officially managers. I warned her repeatedly about the illegality of such actions. However, I was guilty. I soon started his own booking agency and began a tour group "Smash" Make And Tamara Gverdtsiteli. Unfortunately, due to excessive ambition "Smash" Soon dissolved. I remember, came to me Sasha Lunev, who wrote a song for Bilan "Euro Vision". Then no one knew him. He offered great songs for the group is free - just to get into the clip. But producer Mike Topalov said: "This song blades We are not required.." Lunev then "shot" with Bilan. "And where is he saying?" - Checked to Topalov. It turned out that they already Prigogine bought and resold to someone. - Judging by the fact that Gverdtsiteli you work on with him you will not have problems? - I would not say, know that we met, I have to say honestly that I know his only song - "Long live the king." At that time she was very little on television and in the press. They stubbornly refused to do his promotion. I forced her to go to the set and interview. He hired a PR manager. Once we had started the information if Tamara is "Euro Vision". They even called from abroad and said, "It came with my director," "Really?" - She said. I was furious, telling PR. "Why should I - Waved Gverdtsiteli. - I'm not a girl to expose me so." The war and the program of the First channel "Star" had. She was offered a part in a couple or with Buldakova or Shifrin. I thought it would look like, and rejected both. Select Dyuzheva Dima, although had no idea how he sings. Knew only that it has its own audience - younger. And the thought that he and Tamara draw new fans along. But the channel Dyuzhev said only wants to play with Alsou. "Then we do not need it at all" - I said. And after a while I got a call from the TV, "You should not be so rested Tamara M. was with us on the set We brought it with Shifrin They began to rehearse...." I could not believe my ears. "Why are you against Shifrin - Told me Gverdtsiteli -. I feel with him." I explained that it does not fit them, "blame it all on me Tell me what your director -! Idiot Just give up singing with Shifrin . "Convince Dyuzheva cost a lot of sweat. In the end I managed to Tamara and Dmitry have paired. And when they won, everyone began to say with one voice, that from the beginning, the duo saw in this lineup.

No comments:

Post a Comment