Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Anastasia Prikhodko: I left Kiev guy! I will live in Moscow!

20-year-old from Kiev, the surprise of many awards of the Russian "Star Factory 7" flew home. True, only three days - more Nastya contract nine months touring the cities and villages of Russia. The airport Borispol fresh star greeted all his relatives. - When I called Nastia and said, "Mom, I first was:" I could not say anything, just stood there and cried, - says mother winner Oksana. - I'm proud of them and the way they turned out. It has character. For example, one of the lessons she refused to play the role of doormat - there are some facets of which can not be crossed. If so, would the house by myself. - Daughter thin. What is fattening? - When asked, "KP-Ukraine". - I'll treat! Then toured the Magadan deserves angina and otitis. Fed well, too! We have a tradition - every Sunday to come together and have breakfast. The menu for the day when we herring salad with a baked potato, which she loves. Nastya I already called and ordered a "Sunday Breakfast". Finally, in the hallway seemed a little girl pulling a two bags. - Nastia as "Factory"? - OK. I opened it and sang with Kirkorov. I did it and closed it. I think this is symbolic. However, when the announcement of the winner until the last question, but I think I won deservedly. Anastasia Prikhodko deserved to win! - What now? There were rumors that you are going to take on "VIA Gra" ... - I still do not know everything - producers not tell us. Although there are tours on the contract, but we'll see. - Call to be your Kiev guy? - No, I have decided to leave the past life in the past. Now concentrate on the work in Moscow. - What kind of relationship do you have with the other "employers"? - No "Employers are now Ukrainians not to greet me - no Bogacheva nor Artem Ivanov -. Why not - I do not know, I'm not interested -. Where does price (The winner of the" Factory "was a massive Gold Star from 70 Yakutian diamonds given - Comm .. Aut) -... in his room And I admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment