Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dakota: I want to participate in "Euro Vision"

Concert of "American Idol 7" rejoiced in Penza. Basically, of course schoolgirl. Some of them took her to the circus, where he. The program, and the parents Appearance on the stage of each "manufacturer" was accompanied by loud cries. But when the duo on stage "encore" was released, it seemed that Penza, next to the theater, can lose the circus. Of girlish squeals literally shook the building. In the artists flew stuffed animals and flowers. Dakota no less warmly welcomed the audience Dakota. There were "KP-Penza" home rock diva "American Idol 7", she writes the names of the cities in his diary. - I have a special tetradochku where I write my impressions of each city. Maybe someday publish those memories - said Dakota. Recently, non-stop round-the-passion "Euro Vision". Not against the competition page and Dakota. Woman persuaded in 2009. - I want to see a party of Belarus - shared Dakota. - I always call, offer to write a proposal. It is possible to agree that I would, because that actually would like to participate in "Euro Vision". Russia rooting for Alexander Panayotov. If it does, then break because all!

No comments:

Post a Comment