Saturday, August 24, 2013

In "Star House" the theft?

Lost in Mark Tishman talisman given to him by Philip Kirkorov. "Fabricant" suggesting that umyknul the mascot of one of the project participants. - This pendant is very dear to me - sigh Mark. - It was very unusual and consisted of three parts: two keys (from my heart and the hearts of the audience) and the character of thinking. The more so because it is presented Philip. In Mark Tishman lost talisman to him. Philip Kirkorov After the concert last Sunday, Mark took the talisman and put it on the nightstand next to the bed Before you go to bed, have "Manufacturer" found that the chain was gone. After searching around Mark realized that the mascot disappeared. - I do not think that it had stolen one of the boys. - Approved "TD" Mark. - I asked, but everyone says that seen nothing yet. I hope that it's a stupid joke, and it will be. Tishman suspicion few glasses other "manufacturers". - I do not know where the talisman is Mark, one thing I know for sure that I did not take - resentful said Yegor Ivashchenko. - I think that believing Tishman ugly that it has been stolen! I'm sure he will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment