Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Naked "Star 7": frank and sexy (PHOTO)

Before we went home, the beautiful half of "American Idol - 7" took part in a sexy photo shoot for men's magazine MAXIM. Long to convince the girl was not necessary for this adventure. They were promised that all of their private parts are covered thoroughly. It was more difficult with the colorful exotic beauty Cornelia Mango. But the girl was convinced that the "magician", "Photoshop", so that my own mother did not know to turn. - I want the men looked at me from the other side - was "Z" Cornelia. - I can not just jump on the stage, but I can sexy and attractive! Naked Anastasia Prikhodko - seductive and insidious Dakota During the filming of some problems with otvyaznoy girl Dakota. As she slid her dress saccate, they saw that she had a perfect figure, and is a third the size of the breast. However capricious star refused to pose in sexy swimwear. - I had thought that it all went - shrugs Dakota. - I wore a suit that was three sizes smaller. And when I bent down, I noticed all of her everywhere. Alternative swimsuit was very fast. The girl wore a topic with a hole in his chest and sexy shorts. Nude Dakota topic with the hole in his chest and sexy shorts hardest was Anastasia Prikhodko, wrote "TD". The girl has a fever, and she appeared on camera in the true sense of the word "tipsy." By the way, Anastasia - covering the sole of the girls who dared to expose the chest, her playful net. But Katya Tsypina not sit still found in shame. - In life, I have a hateful image available girls - she was going through. - And in the log I seem almost negligee. Everyone will be shocked! More photos and videos: Naked Natalia refused to Tumshevits Naked Anastasia Prikhodko: Bust through fishnet Naked Photoshoot together successful celebrities' VIDEO: Naked celebrities from "American Idol 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment