Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Shakira: "My whole life - conflict"

In Zvezdnom house held online conference with the party of "Factory ZvEzD" Anastasia Prikhodko. - Anastasia, you are incredibly talented girl, you have a very steep rock sense of the word, even if you are singing pop songs. This is amazing! How do you see your future after the factory? Would you like to sing in a rock band? - No, in a rock band, I do not want to sing, because I prefer songs like "Three winter." I like it better, of course solo act. The group wanted to be. Well, I like the rock itself. I am very diverse: I rock and the lyrics are very close. - What do you like to read? Can understand most popular literature lot about a person. - My favorite book - "The Master and Margarita," I love books, to describe the real-world events. Recently started to read "War and Peace", but there's no time, I plan to read, according to the project. - What kind of music do you like and who would you most like to sing? - I like quiet music, poetry, and here I want to sing with the band "Lube" - I like her music. Only to sing them or dedicate a song to someone. - Hey, Nastyusha, you have the best voice in this "factory". We are waiting for you new solo songs. Please tell me who is the most you have is sympathetic to the domestic and foreign stars. Good luck to you. - Well, of course sympathy calls Alla Pugacheva, I like very much, of course, as the work of Valery Meladze - I listen to it for a long time. But I like the foreign band Rammstein, as well as the domestic group DDT. Actually, I am a music lover am, I heard a lot of music, and can not say anything concrete. - Anastasia, you have to stay on the "Factory" this Sunday. Without you "Factory" a lot to lose. Who are you more of the manufacturer and the closest you communicate? Do you have friends here? - Of course! More and the next thing I. Touch with Tanya Bogacheva I have here a very good friend, we began to talk to her immediately after his arrival in Moscow. Who is a good start, talk to Julia Parshuta, especially in their area after the army. Fun together there: and the APC ride and shoot it well. Hit it off and are now communicate very closely. A friend of the boys was Yegor Ivashchenko, unfortunately it is no longer among us, but the guys that are there - Tishman. I really love him, he's a wonderful person, and above all I have to talk to him because he understands me like no other. - Nastia, you have a very wide range and powerful voice. They are not intended to be an opera singer? How do you like classical music? - For classical music, I am very well, because so many classics heard, Mozart, Beethoven and Bach. I love classical music, I hear it when I have a very good mood. It calms me down a lot. And I love the classic world and play the piano. But I'm an opera singer and not the subject before. To be honest, I've never tried. But if I how to do it, and I can, I'll try to sing Sun - Nastia you Dima Bikbaeva were quite friendly, but in the last reporting concert you gave star Vlad. Why? - I am very trusting person and each person can call a friend, there are different situations, but that's something that we went Dima recently. I was deeply as the man and realized that when choosing a friend wrong. He's a good guy, it's something that nobody else has. I have. Vlad a star, because people are tired of the anger, and Vlad honest as a good guy He can look too happy about someone and when he does something, it's clear that it's all from the heart. I've always said that I am for professionalism. He sang very well, passed this way, it is completely in line with the song was. I have a star Vlad, because I wanted to his room, not because Dima bad. - Nastia blamed you for your very difficult character, but recently it has changed for the better. What influenced you? - Yes! I still have my mother said, "Anastasia, you marry them." I - a man of moods. Take it all to heart. And you can hurt me any word, but there are times when no matter what I do not pay attention. I came to this project from scratch. I do not know what is going on and how. Half of the guys knew what kind of project that is behind it and how to be behave. I understand that my behavior was just awful, especially when a person is in the unfamiliar situation and do not know how to behave, and then both had the very emotions. I went to the factory for what I have. I did not invent a picture, did not want to play to the camera, always take care of themselves. And the effect upon me of my fans who love me as I am. Impact on me and the music and songs, this atmosphere. Even the guys in the house began to understand me, understand that I'm a bad person. Every day in the Star House leads me to new discoveries and understanding and would like to think that I do something right. - Do you have a boy, and what men do you like? - Man, I do not, and the men I like strong, powerful, for you to hide, this would be easy. For me, the image of man - is kind, understanding, sincere, and one that will stand up for me, and if I can be bad, he will understand me 100%. The main thing in a man - is that he can not understand me. The main thing for my heart, it's so much more interesting. My boys were always different, there is no ideal, the main thing is what is inside. Would you like to sing in a group, or do you feel more comfortable solo? - Of course, solo. I like to control the situation, be aware that at this point it all depends on me, I have to do everything ourselves and the responsibility rests with me. I do not like to answer for a lot of people. I'm a single person, I want to do everything themselves. All done, for all the answers, and nobody should. And the group is unlikely to work, because I am a leader. I usually like when I pay attention, and look at the group on all of them. - Greetings from sunny Spain, what colors do you like? - Flowers love tulips. They are so beautiful and so moving. I do not like roses, they are standard. Roses are presented, because something has to give. These flowers are so proud, majestic and tulips - they are simple, once it is clear when they give it from the heart, therefore, wanted to please. Tyulpanchiki so I prefer. - Nastya, what you can do to win on a project? - I think, for two months on a project about me you can understand a lot. I'm not sure. Much from the outside, but I try to do everything right and keep all of the images, and do everything right, and get it all To be honest, I do my best to win and strive to win. Before the project, I did not know that I have to show as many pictures. I think that's what I'm trying to understand the new, and I get it I step into the final. - Nastya, how about you, what you feel again nominated, and that you discovered in the new Star Factory? - Of course I did not think I was nominated a third time, but that could not be expected of all. To be honest, I'm happy because I was very good, very strong song that you want to sing open to the new party. I'm glad I. Konstantin Meladze sing a song, try to show a new side of himself I go all the time with this song in my head, every word, every movement to think, not to be repeated. And the Star Factory all new to me: the new vocal - I did not know that I can sing in different voices, I guess I could for as long as a team - do not think I have it, I did not know that I can so easy to move from image to image. It turns out that everything I did for 20 years in Kiev - sang, and led to the casting - all this preparation for the Star Factory. I thought I knew how much, but it turned out - nifiga, and only here, I began to learn everything. It drastically changed my life for all. That's when I really missed my mother. - Tell us about your first performance on the stage, if you have a similar experience with the project? - Of course I've even performed at the Philharmonic - opened the concert. She has performed in our city government. She has performed in clubs and even sang at the funeral. I wanted to sing it, and I knew I was good, it turns out, could not understand why I did not take - no casting could not happen. Always said, "You are very talented, but you're not the size of our project," and so the casting for casting. I even assume that if I do not get to the Factory of stars, and I will not sing, I'll go to law school or an economist. Maybe God has heard me and realized that I was serious, I will not sing, and he took me to the factory. I always knew that I sing well, but that's how I know how to sing, I'm not sure. - Nastya mean you do not think you are not enough of femininity? - You know, I would like more women, but I do not know how. I am so simple in itself, this is not even thinking about it. I always thought that if I wear heels and a dress, you'll look vulgar. Maybe I have a bit more complex, but I can feel more comfortable in simple clothes: a T-shirt - T-Shirts - dzhinsiki. Of course, if I have to, I can, but just for myself, I do. I want to be feminine, but I do not know anyone to learn, a girl, after all - it is a great art, it is necessary to calculate all the little things. - No matter what anyone tells you, and you, Anastasia, the best. Do you have an amazing and very unusual voice, but the question is: "Do you have a favorite place in Kiev, where you need to feel comfortable?" - Of course. Only when the sun comes up and begins to dawn, I have on the player and go for a walk around the city. I love to walk alone! And I've seen a place in Kiev where Philharmonic, Peoples Friendship Arch there and see half of the Kyiv Dnipro. I love to stand there and see what happens. I get up, and to me as if life is over. And I just walk when love cool gray evening, I find a quiet place where very few people who sit there and just watch life. - Nastya, what brings you to the idea of getting a tattoo? For a long time I asked my mother to allow me to get a tattoo, decided then, "All go and do." Mother discouraged, they say it's for life, then be sorry, but I've already decided. Pain was of course impossible - 06:00 I did it, and did not finish because it was right in front of the factory, just before casting. I just wanted to say anyway. I like to do something so extraordinary, all the girls say: "Oh, why spoil their skin" And I went and spoiled. Then finished yet - be beautiful. - Nastia with whom you prefer to sing in a factory? I loved the duet with Valery Meladze, I asked to give me something feminine, so wanted to try yourself in the role. And a duet with Django, so well turned out. Actually I like all the duets, I never thought I'd be on stage with people like never suspected that I sing with Zolotukhin. All duets I have very good. - Anastasia, tell me what you do to "American Idol"? Where she studied - work? - I studied at the School of Music, first went to the piano and flute, because my mother wanted me to be a little "girl with fleytochkoy." Somehow I wind instruments do not go, and 7 in the Class, I went to a different school than "wire choir." 2 years since I was singing in a choir, performed, but always knew it was not mine and went to school in the class "people's voice". I loved folk art, such as peace, I graduated well. Outside the factory, after all the trouble, I thought that I sing is not destiny, and went to the dj courses. Began to write music, learn about the different dj and I like very much, I thought I'd be dj, even when I was told that I go to the factory, the dream had disappeared somewhere, because the main thing for me still sings. - Nastia, you have a best friend for your life than your parents? - Here's be honest, I have no friends. I have acquaintances, friends, comrades. Friend - is a very powerful concept. My only friend - is the mother, myself Oksyusha call it - the only person who will understand me, this is a true friend, because, unlike the parents who spend more of your life? Who will it? Last that he is, who love you so much But Oksana - my mother she understands me 100%, it will never hurt me, never betray me, and she always understands, even if you do not understand - and I did this is important. I suffer terribly, that I do not meet with the mother, but for 20 years it is time to have to live without it. I was always with him -. And in clubs and birthday parties with her friends and I talk quietly along - What is the biggest conflict in your life? - I have, in my opinion, the whole of life - the conflict. And here is the great conflict - it is, but I thought, not to speak of him. - What are the songs that the image is in your neighborhood? You are so multi-faceted that the question arise of itself. - I like a very sad song in which you invest all of myself, that's how Julia Parshuta "Ty" I "three winters." Really love this song, because they work hard to 150%. Close up image of a mysterious man, because sometimes I do not even know what they expect of him. I like very long black dress pick up, as usual, the hair. Quiet, maybe proud style. I can not find a suitable way to his style, so I did it extravagant. What song would not let me - that's my style, genre. I totally immersed in nee. I always feel comfortable. Song with earrings, right there with Valery Meladze are Viktor Tsoi, here "Three Winter" and in all these pictures, I felt wonderful. - Nastia you value most in life? And the people? - The people I most appreciated the kindness and sympathy. Really love sincere people who come in the moment when you feel bad for you, not because it is necessary, but because they want to. I love the people, even if it for many years, and that was -. The "naive childhood" in the eyes They are so good-well, when they smile. I love it when people just go out of the light, because if I do good, I'll give you 2 times more. In life, I'd probably appreciate the fact that God has given me, I loved every minute of life itself and all that is connected with it appreciate appreciate pleased about every moment, because I do not know what will happen next. Insanely appreciate my family a lot of value on their families, and is willing to give his life for his brother, for my mother. I love life and want to live a very, very long time, I have not seen much and do not know much. And I want to get everything that I give in this life is certain. - Nastia everyone, liked your singing performance of "Cinema", you want something more to sing their songs? - Of course! Viktor Tsoi - a legend! We went to a military unit, I sang "Blood" I am very pleased - as they wanted. My favorite song "Cuckoo", I dream it on stage to sing. - Nastya, how you spend your free time? I like to go in different ways: I can go to a club, I can just take a walk, I can go with my grandmother to the theater, a concert with the boys, I like to visit the historical museums and the Mariinsky Park . In general, I try to spend time with his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment