Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tishman: I can be rude and kick

During the year, silver medalist at the "Factory-7" Tishman became famous not only a favorite singer Pugacheva and First Lady Svetlana Medvedeva. It's a girl that I love - Mark, a visit to the "Factory" is over. What's next? - Jobs - says the singer "yellow newspapers." - Now I have planned a project on the "first" - the children's television show cause, but no details ... Mark Tishman - I say, you will participate in the "Ice Age". Did not work? - I've already started training, but then I had fallen for this wonderful offer. I hope that in the new season, you'll be able to see everything. - Sochi, where have you been constantly guests of the "Five Stars" for you molested the girl. It is easy to get around and get to know? - This year was not even a holiday romance is not (laughs). To be honest, I like it when he take the initiative. I'm not the man for sex as sport and sport as a sex. Transient relationships are not for me. If I was like a rabbit, probably none of the songs would have written. I think so. Such sex not inspire me, I feel it is necessary. Sometimes, of course, the drunken bank, but it's terrible. - In terms of your new songs, and now you feel all right? - It's a girl, I love you think. But the details will be omitted. - We know it? - No About this, my love, my new song. They incidentally, loves the wife of the President. We met at a concert the day of family, love and loyalty, which I sang, and she was a patron of this holiday. And the performance was one of my most important post of "Factory." The second - a famous concert on the day of elections, which Putin and Medvedev in leather jackets were ... - There have been rumors that you are a relative of the president. - Oh! It would be nice, but it's not. I have absolutely normal family - doctors, lawyers, all normal human occupations. Artist after all - they are all a bit unhealthy people. I can send and even beaten - order you write? - Today, we are not in the artists write songs for good money. Before the release of his album. Could not only refuse, Alla Borisovna to write a song for Mike Mironenko asked. And so it was that the song "Closer to Heaven" is still on the "factory" has Vlad Sokolov - and I'm glad that he did sing. - Singing in the enterprise level impact? - No. I hardening in this regard very good - I'm singing to the "factory" for three years in the restaurant. ? "Mark, how much it will cost you sing from the heart" here just a few days after my speech at the party are dude came up to me, I said to him: "I did not sing your heart?" - "No, but my wife wants so that you once sang ..." problems with the money I did not have (a pack pulls the 5000th Invoices). Therefore, for an hour of "customer" liberate the organizers. - But he could easily earn ... - Parties administrators, we have the same contract. Moreover, there are ethics. Nevertheless, the artist did not make a baker or butcher: Cut a piece of me. - Filth in the face of often say? - I know still do not dare to say some tough things right. I can send random. In principle, for being rude and I can meet. In mood. But usually think the players that morning shoot. Our attitude to the people - our complexes. And I have these complexes sea. I have learned over the years, with the audience well enough to communicate to feel as a human being. Can determine whether he is sincere. Even if I say a hundred people that such and such a perfect and good, but I do not feel like believing. - If she offers gentle friendship? - I support the view that the friendship between a man and a woman happen. It happens before or after sex. Or place. Since one of the two has a height of expectation that the friendship will grow into something more. Sooner or later, the "chemistry" will have an effect. Of course, feelings can be suppressed, and then they can disappear easily. But I am sure that a man and a woman - raznozaryazhennye particles is applied. And I am convinced that, if we love, shell us and we can easily open the inner line, emotion ... and if I feel there is no, we are thick-skinned and insensitive. I hate those moments when you do not like it when I do not touch them. I get the machine. Thank God, now it is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment