Sunday, March 24, 2013

Alla Pugacheva not to the stage

Led to interesting consequences call editor of "You Will not Believe" on NTV, preparing a new film about Alla Pugacheva, a famous TV critic Irina Petrovskaya. Here's how the story in the blog itself Irina Petrovskaya: - And we - responsible - learned a film about Pugachev "NTV cheerful chirping call girl, Natalie introduced, asked how my mom why Izumi is my mother.?" that your mother was her teacher and want to remove it .. "Which film - Question I -., what is newsworthy," "Rumor AB returned to the stage, we want to document, all at different times in the city :. kindergartners, classmates and teachers, "I told him that my mother had a couple of times was interviewed about his students and is unlikely to want more, but they'll call them and find out, and you will be called back. Mom, of course, refuses to say anything, nothing new can not be added, moreover, that the Alla no contact for many years. Natalia recalls. explained to her, my mother does not want to and do not feel any need to respect human rights more than age to make their own decisions "And if we pay the fee?" -. no stopping, Natalia "God forbid -. I am appalled -. you do not want to act, it is not the teacher Putin a remarkable promotion for his former coaching great man has made" "Sorry - Natalia's true - but that's really it . law "It takes about half an hour and called desperate mother." I just called NTV and said that they have learned and the phone number and address, and certainly tomorrow podedut to give a gift "" What kind of gift.? ? For what. "- I almost scream," I understood that of Alla "- murmurs mother, and I fall into a rage back calls from survivors in the mobile phone number of the Natalia." We agreed on everything. She asked for her cell phone, but it turns out to have been. You promised her a gift? For what? "" Yes, it was that the phone number and address, which we learned after calling you. A gift that we approved in the budget, but still paid - regardless of whether the person is removed or refused "" Are you kidding me.? - I question. - When I called, you did not know, sorry for the unintentional blasphemy when my mother was still alive and sane when. How could her gift allowed in your estimates? And by the way, she knows AB, what you're shooting a film about them "" Of course he does, so far and promised to look - again, we go to the chirping of Natalia. - A gift is purchased, spent a lot of money, we will bring it to you like "I understand that I need to do with some kind of device, warning that if they can arrange some kind of garbage is not my mother seem enough for them. " What do you do? - Natalia angry - we are not there some unscrupulous journalists, we all have to be honest, "Short Man promised my mother before he call, but a call directly from the porch the next day." We are here, "My mother fell Says ... she was a girl-messenger and driver. handed her a bouquet of flowers and a box of sweets, coffee and tea asked. to sign the receipt. "Courier" by asking if Alla school hooligans and even my mother, who recommended for inclusion. Cameras my mother noticed not nervous, but somehow I think it was (why else messenger "receiver" of the heroine of the future film would ask.) Mom has asked Alla, whether it's a gift, but I was told: " No, of us, so we opened "She tried to refuse -. Like, it's embarrassing - .. but they deny, say that they are messengers only overall impression by the methods some things on foot also take time, I realized that the management of the public service broadcasters - it's just all kinds of nasty "PE" to learn to identify enemies of the regime friends with NTV, pliz what it is but what are the methods I now know what and how to get these guys many other participants.? who agree to give them an interview. Mama, very fond of Alla, of course, nothing defamatory her she would not have said, but they are masters pull words out of context and mounted so that even the most innocent of phrases sound like a rebuke (think Dymarskii that was used in the "wrong . case "against Roizman) In general, I'm going to keep this story under control, but intuition says -. Remove no eulogy too much fuss, and can not really explain about the movie or I'm not going to believe in the purity of their intentions .. "But the story has a sequel, it was found that the said Natalie -. editor of" Just saying Alla B.: ". You will not believe it" - after a while, 'said Peter -. It (being 'very satisfied and will definitely be the movie ") - no sleep, no spirit, fell to the story in utter surprise, she says, tired of endless movies about them, but they do not know how to combat it, and above all - .. on every stage and the stage they do not back that reaffirms foot some crap! "

No comments:

Post a Comment