Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ani Lorak encouraged slight heart

Ani Lorak recorded pep song could be a hit this fall. The new song is called "Light it heart," wrote her a new lyricist and music for Ani Erkesh Shakeev. The song, of course - filled the love that each heart. Energetic, full of hope and inspiration - this song is a great hymn of love for all music lovers. That's the motto of Ani Lorak music sounds this fall. "Light it heart" - a new step for me, as in the works, and in cooperation with a new author. This song with my mood was dropped, turned my heart and I wanted to, it was definitely in my repertoire, "- says Ani Lorak The Track." Light it heart is "the third single this year and will go into the next album of the singer . now prepares filming of the song, where Ani Lorak appear in a completely new possibilities for the user.

No comments:

Post a Comment