Monday, March 4, 2013

Ani Lorak: I closed my eyes and sang!

Ani Lorak has admitted that she is ready to sing operetta only according to the rules of pop music. Ani Lorak at the latest edition of TV channel's "The Phantom of the Opera" was brilliant couplets Ninon by Emmerich Kalman operetta "The Violet of Montmartre." Such "Karambolina-karamboletta" Ani Lorak - Easy flight sound and elegant flirting beauty, surrounded by enthusiastic artists. - While the figures is rendered on the scene with a portrait image is strikingly similar to you. - I have not seen this. But the idea of the director, had to put my picture on the scene. This is so props! Besides earned him more well-known works of Catherine of Christmas "movie star", and. A picture of the role of "Jack Frost" - How do you assess the competition? That's the show? - Yes, in fact, it turns tenderly, you're not in vain prescribed Sun Time to grade - so delicate. Although the last thing I wanted to participate in some contests, contests ... Like my colleagues, I believe. But these points, if you sit and wait ... and you sacrifice the taste of a member of the jury. Today I was told - open or closed sound. I come from a pop song. I try to bring in a maximum power of something. We have a training room for a week. For one week, you can at all desire can not become an actress operetta. I try the pleasure to get involved in the project, to prepare beautiful rooms and please the audience. - Have you? Flight was clean beautiful sound. And not just for you! And Kirkorov, Valeria, Bill ... Entertainers have perhaps something less of an operetta? - I do not know, I did not go into that kind of thinking. It is very important not to destroy, not the image that I break. I'm still trying to connect to the necessary and already gained. You know how I work? First, listen to a lot, a lot. And then closed his eyes and sang. How me out, closed or open sound - I do not know. It was important to the audience the meaning of the sign, the image of the whole. Roman G. Viktyuk said to me, that was the sign. And as soon as a character - is a victory. Because the viewer builds catchy images, the artist. Ken Guru, "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru»

No comments:

Post a Comment