Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ani Lorak made in Yekaterinburg

27th February his solo program "For You" singer took the historic center of Russia - Ekaterinburg. New songs and already beloved hits Ani Lorak was all my viewers who were keen in the concert hall "Kosmos". The singer began his speech with the title "On the surface" The audience caught applause. Unveiled their new song "Hold Me", filmed the recently a video, singing the legendary "Shady Lady", the silver at the Euro Vision Song Contest won in 2008, the year that all the song charmed from the musical Oksana "evenings a farm near Dikanka. " Ani Lorak "I am with you", "Ruta", "passion", "Tell Me" and "I'll be back" sounded not only from the stage - everyone in the room echoed the words of the songs with the singer in the choir. Embellished ballet concert singer, who was present at the scene almost every song. Ani Lorak "It was a wonderful concert - says Ani Lorak -. Now experiencing positive emotions, the audience sang along with me, and I'm glad I kind of fans, with whom I wait for a new meeting." On this evening, Ani Lorak was a lot of flowers and applause, as a sign of respect and gratitude to all my fans. After a concert in Yekaterinburg on the singer was planning a series of shootings and performances in the Ukraine and Russia, and very soon the singer will present his new video for the song "Hold Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment