Sunday, March 3, 2013

Anna Semenovich has become the leading "Russian Radio"

On Sunday in the air "Russian Radio" starts a new season of "Demobee album" with leading Anna Semenovich. Starting in September, the program "Demobee album" to "Russian Radio" is a charming and incredibly charming Anna Semenovich. Anna Semenovich. "Simply be a matter of fact, the radio host, but I've always wanted to learn this profession if you are on the screen, and are always in sight, then with gestures and facial expressions, but here it's different. :.. You have the right to speak, take the intonation But I know one thing - in the program, I will try to be myself, honestly their audience especially from their posts soul unfolds After beginning work on this program. I realized that this man - the one who was the army, he is strong, brave, she can be proud And most importantly -. I'm on the "Russian Radio" work by the nature of my work, I travel a lot, and do not care. where I was, everywhere there are "Russian Radio", and such a program as "Demobee album" is bringing hope and joy to people all over the world. I believe that the "Russian Radio" № 1 in this issue! "Anna Semenovich Every Sunday from 09.00 to 10.00 clock (Moscow time), you can send greetings to their loved ones, relatives and loved ones who are far away from you, and them, the most important and expensive words. Clock send text messages to the No. 1057, from them with the words "DMB". On Sunday morning, in the air, "Russian Radio" Anna Semenovich and show it to meet your greetings and good wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment