Saturday, March 2, 2013

Anna Semenovich signed Velvet Music

Summer has started really hot for Anna Semenovich. In the life of the singer witnessed several significant events. Anna has been to increase the potency of the drug to face "tongkat" and starred in a provocative commercial. In the creative life of the singer also changed dramatically. S. contract expired in late May with producer from "Brilliant production," working with the lasted nine years. By mutual decision not to renew her creative side relationship. Anna Semenovich, Brilliant-production "" I thank you, "the whole team, with whom I have worked. give special thanks to my former producer Andrei Shlykov and Andrey Grozny. We will was not altogether easy, but very interesting career. lead singer of the "brilliant" I grew up in an independent solo singer. now is my life in a new, no less interesting time. I'm starting to work with new producers, unconditional recognized experts, Alyona Mikhailova and Liana Meladze, led by Velvet music. I am confident that our cooperation will help to open to me as a solo artist with a new part we have a lot of interesting ideas and plans we have been working on new material, which I hope my fans will enjoy.. "- told" Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru » Anna Semenovich. 1 June 2012 Anna Semenovich has officially signed a contract with Velvet Music. Their first collaboration was the song and shoot the video for the new hit "July Summer." Video recordings took place in Kiev recently. "I literally fell in love in this song the first time as soon as she heard. Sunny It's very simple song. Clip on it, we have only one day. It is a very bright, really summer. Even the title of the song speaks for itself . in the story that I'm going on summer vacation. During the filming was a bit difficult, but fun episode. During one scene, I eat delicious juicy cherries. Naturally What takes dozens, where I had been eating about 2 pounds of berries. I think next summer I Cherries ate. In another episode, I'm going on a nice bike. The scene we filmed in the hall, then with computer graphics it will be to finish the road and the surrounding landscape. And while filming scooter was on a very narrow base, and I'm always afraid that fall from it along with the bike "- says Anna Semenovich. A new song and video "July Summer" listen to all fans of Ani S. and to see in the air radio and television stations in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment