Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Elena Vaenga sued 8,000,000 rubles

Savyolovsky district court in Moscow has registered a claim singer Elena Vaenga eight million rubles compensation for breach of privacy, said Thursday the rape trial. "Elena Khruleva (Vaenga) asked the court to the honor and dignity to protect and recover from a limited partnership" LLC "Bauer CIS" and the company "compensation in the amount of eight million rubles for the violation of their right to privacy and the right image "- said the representative of the court. She said that the action for the publication in the "Secrets of the Stars" is related "Do not hurt me, gentlemen!" Vaenga confirmed to RIA Novosti, the appeal to the court, won the money that she plans to send to charity. "These people are bold to go in my life, and I'm going to believe me, I suffer I will not talk to them about my husbands, children, relatives Media - .. The business, but I'm doing this business and the PR is not needed. now working my lawyers and I complain all. This is the first precedent. give the money to charity. "According to her, the scheduled hearing in a civil case for July 13 The process takes place behind closed doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment